wah pedal- Dunlop Crybaby vs Morley bad horsey

13lackant

hey,

anyones used both these pedals before? whats the difference between them, what kinda sounds, and is the switch at the top end a big factor in considering getting one of them?

sam

Hmm.

I beg to differ. I personally find the 535Q too trebly in certain selections (my bandmates also felt the same when I tested it out), but it could be due to fact that we are used to the sound coming from my 95Q.

I'd recommend you to try out other pedals like RMC.

But if you just wanna get either a Dunlop or Morley, I'd say 535q.

The Morley Bad Horsie is great for players who play with heav gain settings and need a wah that cuts through all the high preamp type mid scooped distortion.

The 535Q and more expensive RMC are based on the classic Vox and Crybaby but with built in versatility to control Wah Voice Type, Q width and Volume Boost. These wahs have the ability to provide the range from Retro to Modern to Crazee.

would a 535Q sound good with a BOSS MT-2 considering that i play metallica,black sabbath or generally metal and hard rock??i am looking for a kirk hammett tone,or maybe i should go get the slash signature wah(SW-95).

Last edited:
a fasel inductor. however, these are dunlop made reissues and we all know what dunlop does with their reissues....

lol yes. add those dreaded PCB circuit board components.

I find dunlop wahs too trebly for my liking. I used to own a 95Q.

Back