Wad cymbals do u guys have...

Well.. maybe? :) They're so damn hard to come by nowadays. I should pass 'em to you for a bit man. Or are you too busy to get time on the kit these days?

I might wanna let the 20" SCND go, by the way. :wink:

Last edited:
I should pass 'em to you for a bit man. Or are you too busy to get time on the kit these days?

I might wanna let the 20" SCND go, by the way. :wink:

I should pass 'em to you for a bit man.

Man, I'd take you up on your generous offer in a heartbeat, but you guessed right - Haven't had a chance to touch the kit since I started work a month ago.

Letting the SCND go?? Is she giving you a hard time? I think know what it's like - My Paiste Flanger is a bit of an oddball, refuses to play nice with me... heheh.

Man, I'd take you up on your generous offer in a heartbeat, but you guessed right - Haven't had a chance to touch the kit since I started work a month ago.

Letting the SCND go?? Is she giving you a hard time? I think know what it's like - My Paiste Flanger is a bit of an oddball, refuses to play nice with me... heheh.

Ah sucky. I, too, didn't touch the kit much, during BMT that is. Thank goodness I got a stay-out unit so now I get to head home everyday.

Yeh, I just might. Well, not really. I really like her, I truly do. But I reckon I would like a 22" better. Besides, zenstat's still interested in the SCND. We both were bidding on her on the auction I won.

Haha the Flanger. Read many stories 'bout them Flangers. They seem very interesting.

Updated:

Splashes:

9" Turkish Classic splash
10" Meinl Byzance Dark splash

Hats:

13" Zildjian Remix Jungle hats
14" Paiste Sound Creation Dark Heavy hats
15" Zildjian Avedis Sweet hats

Crashes:

15" Zildjian K Dark Thin crash
17" Zildjian K Custom Dark crash
18" Zildjian K Dark Medium Thin crash (for sale)
18" Zildjian K Constantinople crash
20" Zildjian A Custom crash

Rides:

20" Paiste Sound Creation New Dimensions Dark Medium ride
20" Meinl Byzance Extra-Thin Jazz ride
21" Meinl Byzance Medium ride
22" Sabian Artisan Medium ride (for sale)
24" Zildjian Avedis '60s ride

Effects:

18" Zildjian Avedis China Boy Low
20" Zildjian Oriental Crash of Doom
20" Paiste Sound Creation Dark China
10" chinese bell

Woah Alvin. The first thing that struck me when I checked out all those clips wasn't the cymbals. It was the insane musicianship! lol :p

That's a WHOLE LOT of cymbals you have jeepers!

No pic, no talk. Upload pics pleaseee! lol

Ha. Pictures will be posted up soon. Been pretty busy so will only take pictures once I've decided what I wanna sell off.

Wah... jeepers joining the cymbalholic club! Has yet to take stock how many cymbals in my inventory:)

Heh. And I still have your gong. Totally forgot about it! So so sorry!

Didn't plan to get anything as I proceeded to Yamaha PS...wanted to just check prices because of some of the deals on buy & sell section...

...just couldn't resist...Muahaha... its a Zildjian 17" Dark thin crash

IMGP0032.jpg

IMGP0033.jpg

Nice crash! How much did you get it for? The mid-year sale is up already?

Cymbals I have:
14 K/Z Hats
16 K Light Hats
18 K Custom Dark Crash
18 A Rock Crash
19 K Med Thin Crash
20 K Custom Dark Ride
21 HH Raw Bell Dry Ride
24 K Light Ride

Great buy Frummer! :D

Same thing happened to me when I went Yamaha @ PS the other time. Went there just to look around, then stepped out with a Jimmy Chamberlin snare lol.

Back