Vocalist looking for a band

ericatbunny

Hi everyone :)
I’m a female vocalist who has been thinking of forming a band for a long time...singing is my longtime passion and I spent the past decade thinking hard about whether to pursue a career in music. I haven’t tried anything professional but I finally decided that now is the right time to try things out! My voice has a good range but I do better with lower keys and my voice is slightly raspy. I sound best singing indie or jazz but i’m willing to try rock or pop too. Some of my vocal inspirations are Norah Jones, Adele, Daniel Caesar, Lianne la havas. Willing to sing in English, Chinese, Japanese or Korean (fluent in English, Chinese and Japanese). Feel free to hit me up if you’re looking for a vocalist, just for a jamming session or whatever! Cheers.

Hi everyone :)
I’m a female vocalist who has been thinking of forming a band for a long time...singing is my longtime passion and I spent the past decade thinking hard about whether to pursue a career in music. I haven’t tried anything professional but I finally decided that now is the right time to try things out! My voice has a good range but I do better with lower keys and my voice is slightly raspy. I sound best singing indie or jazz but i’m willing to try rock or pop too. Some of my vocal inspirations are Norah Jones, Adele, Daniel Caesar, Lianne la havas. Willing to sing in English, Chinese, Japanese or Korean (fluent in English, Chinese and Japanese). Feel free to hit me up if you’re looking for a vocalist, just for a jamming session or whatever! Cheers.

heya i can play bass or drums but rusty.. hahahha hit me up if wanna hangout and jam .. 86957572 (Ab)

Hi, I’m looking for a female singer & currently my band perform at George’s East Coast every Saturday, pm me if you keen. 97657950....��

Back