Vocalist available.

Prankzter_86

Hi I'm Sha 27 year old vocalist and yeah I'm old!! :p I'm looking to join a band playing the music of my influence. I'm willing to try new things within my liking. Been playing in band for couple of years but none last long enough due to members not committed. I do also play rhythm guitar a little here and there before but I'm not that good. Need to work real hard if I'm gonna brush up on that but my passion is more to singing. I will list down my influence right at the bottom and see if it fits yours. I love Punk Rock music so much but has been listening to some post hardcore band and kinda like some of them. You can trial me if you wanna know if I fit in your band. I do try to write songs but not pretty good at it and I don't mind letting you listen... Pretty emo shit....LOL So if ever you interested taking an old man here to join the band, do whatsapp me at 84987564. You can add me in facebook at "Shajahan Sainor"

Influence: Blink 182, Bowling For Soup, MXPX, Fall Out Boys, American Hifi, Amber Pacific, The All American Rejects, All Time Low, Finch, Good Charlotte, Greenday, No Use For A Name, My Chemical Romance, Match Book Romance, Matchbox 20, Linkin Park, The Offspring, Pug Jelly, Simple Plan, Saosin, Story of The Year, Sugarcult, Sum 41, Taking Back Sunday, The Used, Yellowcard, Mayday Parade, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Escape The Fate, Falling Reverse, Avenge Sevenfold, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, and many more...

http://youtu.be/evikScXk2uo

I'm also having a guitarist with me in his early 30s.... Don't mind taking Lead or Rhythm in the band...... Interested members do PM me or whatsapp me... :)

Back