Things you cant find in the mid-year sales

Ripper

I think this thread will be good for those who wanna consider going down, since you still have to queue up to get into the store, and finally realise that the things you want are not available:

Boss RC-2
Boss RC-20XL
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech JamMan

I strongly advise yoy guys to call any of your friends inside to find out before you make an attempt to go down. I came down with hope that our authorised dealer for the above items to at least stock them up for the sale, but well, many reasons for the unavailabilty. Good luck to all.

it is adviseable to proceed to the SALE venue to see what's there for grabs. while you are there, you can ask them if a certain product would be available during the SALE day.

what's the prob of your lp bro? hopefully my prestige wouldnt have a prob after playing it for like a month or two.

try to have it checked maybe some adjustments should be made. or better yet, bring it back to sweelee and let them check it for free.

First 4 frets sounds distorted? The distortion might actually just be fretbuzz due to the neck relief. Adjustments to your trust rod should be the fix, however if you're unsure of this just bring it back to Sweelee.

Back