The unofficial Youth Olympic Games 2010 thread

Wow funktastic you from ACJC too? Well i feel that MOE and the government could have done more to promote to games to the secondary school and JC kids, i know that many of us of that age were eager to watch, but due to the ticket crunch and upcoming or ongoing prelims or school, could not go down to watch. Sure, Singapore has economic stability, but being a small, open economy we're very prone to external shocks. One recession and we're down. Look at 2008. However, i have to agree that it was one hell of an event. The soccer, table tennis, badminton, volleyball, tennis and handball provided me with endless entertainment. The YOG news channel was a godsend for those boring days. Interesting highlights and other stuff, i learnt a lot about other sports too. The opening and closing ceremonies were nice too. I'm more pissed that i didn't have a chance to catch such an awesome event.

@superpotato: 2SC7, Caleb here, i think we were in the same OG last year lawl.

Yeah lol frigging epic..........the supposedly fail OG outing to Marina Sq ended up in a night of laughs. Good times those.

Back