The request Sticky...

Toneczar Openhaus review?

have seen maybe people saying how good this pedal is, but never really found a decent review of it.

Im very tempted by it, but wasnt able to get much information about this pedal, and theres only 2 sound clip on their website. I believe theres a few softies here that uses it yeah? care to share with us about this pedal? Soundclips will be great!

Artec ADL-2 Analog Delay

Hi I havent been able to find any reviews online for the Artec ADL2 Analog Delay... all that is available are the Artec SE-ADL.

Could someone give a review,maybe even Ebenex who carries it... and compared it vs the SE-ADL? and are they really analogue pedals... hmmm

Seventheaven

Just got this today. I think I am the 1st guitar player after the maker to actually touch one.

Seventheaven_1.jpg

Seventheaven_2.jpg

Wow!!! Different colours for each channel! It is super-versatile and able to cover mild, medium and high overdrive ranges.

Guess which country it is made in!

Sub, you gotta do a review on this!

Boss FBM-1.

Specifically looking for the buddy guy tone in this pedal. Have not heard it or, specifically read about it in promotional videos, reviews or sites like youtube with user content.

Bless the soul who has this S$260 but USD119 pedal.

Would like to request for reviews or comments regarding the Danelectro Cool Cat Drive Pedal or the Transparent Drive Pedal. Cheers!

Wow, no one's posted here in like forever. I kinda miss the old forum with the huge banks of reviews of just about everything, done by our very own subversion. Ok, enough with the reminiscing. Sub, could you do some reviews on the Wampler Plextortion series of pedals? I was impressed by them but lack the technical know-how and experience to fully explain the tone on offer. Thanks!

Back