The real story of the Jackson SL2H...and subsequent flaming :-D

Hi Bob!

You want to talk about facts: let's.

I got a guitar from Chae for 1.8K. You got it from me for approximately 1.8K too.
I don't say your guitar isn't worth 1K as trade value. I say that it is precisely ;-) ...
And 1K+1 Boss Pedal+600 SGD is approximately 1.8K.
After this, the day you get it, the value jumps from 1.8-2K to 3.2K.
You are totally free to set you price, but then you cannot pretend that you are not interested in profit. And while setting you price, please mention honestly that it is not mint (as i did in my own sale thread).

You want to talk honesty: let's.

You told me your guitar was new, it was already rusted. You told me you wanted to play the guitar, you sell it the moment you get it...

I'm done here, I pointed people to the necessary sales threads. People are smart enough to make up their own minds.

->Bob, I understand that perhaps you feel a little p*ssed off here. But come on, you tried to play and make 1.4 SGD here. You failed, no big deal. It happens. Just please don't pose as a victim now.

bob, i'm actually completely fine with ur pricing. and wanting to sell for a profit. to be honest, i've done such things before, buy something real cheap, then sell for a profit. u can sell for 10k. thats ur price. no one can stop you.

but what i dont understand is when you said in your thread that this jackson of yours is a limited edition custom shop piece. and u said u "believe" it is a limited piece. like i said, i know nuts abt jackson. but i believe what chae and bardu are doing is warning ppl abt u misleading potential buyers into buying an ordinary guitar worth much less, that is advertised as custom shop and limited. where did u get the information that that jackson is a such a exclusive piece that it deserves such a high price tag.

i also dont understand why anyone out there would want to make up some story just to ruin ur sales.
it doesnt seem right, right? so i dont see why chae and bardu deserve to be called "con artists"

if i were you, and i absolutely know my guitar is a custom shop limited piece, i'd be trying to prove to everyone my price is reasonable because it IS a custom shop, and prove that chae and bardu are wrong because u really bought it for 2.5k euro in France.

i 2nd on that its ok to put ur own price... its up to the buyer whether or not he wans to spend tat amount... but being honest about the specs/condition/history of the product itself is much more important.. stating as a limited edition while its not is rather too ""OVER"... though im dont have much knowledge about Jackson's guitar... so wait till if bobster able to prove tat its a Limited piece then....

Plus if it's the same piece that bardu and chae were selling, I think they'd know what they were selling, and it certainly looks like you bought to resell here. And there are many discrepancies in the information between the two ads, and I highly doubt the earlier owner would post that if were a standard Jackson if it were truly a custom shop piece and lower his own asking price.

bob, i'm actually completely fine with ur pricing. and wanting to sell for a profit. to be honest, i've done such things before, buy something real cheap, then sell for a profit. u can sell for 10k. thats ur price. no one can stop you.

but what i dont understand is when you said in your thread that this jackson of yours is a limited edition custom shop piece. and u said u "believe" it is a limited piece. like i said, i know nuts abt jackson. but i believe what chae and bardu are doing is warning ppl abt u misleading potential buyers into buying an ordinary guitar worth much less, that is advertised as custom shop and limited. where did u get the information that that jackson is a such a exclusive piece that it deserves such a high price tag.

i also dont understand why anyone out there would want to make up some story just to ruin ur sales.
it doesnt seem right, right? so i dont see why chae and bardu deserve to be called "con artists"

if i were you, and i absolutely know my guitar is a custom shop limited piece, i'd be trying to prove to everyone my price is reasonable because it IS a custom shop, and prove that chae and bardu are wrong because u really bought it for 2.5k euro in France.

looks like dudelove has gotta answer thanks !!! well firstly i didnt wanna getta see people being conned tagged as and described as what it was. the fact that is never really my business at all after that jackson was sold. but of my own consciousness i know something is not right after i have bumped into that thread of that selling page. called me a flamster of flammer or whatever yet i just wanna voice out and hope things would get justified. i know people out there would be buying guitars at fanastic price but at the end it feels just cheated having knowing what the guitar is.

Jackson guitar - SL2H soloist neck thru (selected series) Made in USA but not custom shop !!! no certificate!!! but just a guitar tag. not a carved top at all but flat with flame maple top. learn more go to jackson website la . dont wanna keep up to this anymore things are better to do, case closed but hope is not turning into a black market just be honest la guys

Last edited:
Possibility of ruining sales:
The only possibility I can think of is whoever bought/sold the guitar and ayda yada is sore that now Bobster can make a profit?
Besides, looking at Bobster's post. Isn't there a certificate in the case? Or am I seeing something else?

Here's the real story of the Jackson.

Nobody actually gives a damn about your situation.

Case closed.

I get where you're coming from. But I disagree.
From what i see, quite alot of damn has been given into this issue.
Kiasu or caring? up to you guys to decide
I'd go with the latter :D

ha, they really should allow replies to threads in the buy/sell section. i know this will bring back the old problem of constant flaming and spam and all.

but seriously, if the seller is genuinely selling his items at what he/she thinks is a reasonable price, even the most hostile of flaming coming his way can still be defended with solid facts.

Why should i do so?

I've written more info on my own thread and i have a feeling things are finally being settled.

I was kidding dude...if ppl really choose to doubt you, what little difference will that make haha.

Anyways all the best towards resolving everything...I feel sorry for you cos your reputation will be tainted no matter what is the final outcome.

Last edited:
Back