The killers koncert kancelled!!

christoh

YES, you read right!

Organisers Live Nation have issued the following with regards to The Killers’ concert that was to have happened this Sunday.

TheKillers.jpg

“It is with great regret that The Killers have been forced to cancel their upcoming appearances in Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Manila, Tokyo and Seoul due to unforeseen circumstances.

The band deeply apologizes to their fans and hopes to reschedule their shows in these cities soon. In the meantime full refunds will be available from Sistic via point of purchase.

Refunds will be administered at the Sistic box office from Jan 27 to Feb 7. The refund hours are Tuesday to Saturday, noon to 8pm and Sunday 1pm to 7pm.loveRefunds will be made in full, inclusive of the $3 Sistic booking fees, through the original mode of payment.

For purchases made through credit card, refunds will be automatically credited to the same card.

For purchases made through cash or Nets, please present the physical tickets and your NRIC/passport/FIN card at the Sistic box office at Singapore Indoor Stadium. Sistic reserves the right not to process your refund if these two items are not in order.

If you had purchased tickets from Sistic’s overseas Authorised Agents, please contact them directly for further details. For more information, call the Sistic hotline at (65) 6348 5555.”

YES, everyone – including the poor organisers – is shocked by this news. WHY,loveyou may ask? What happened? An accident? Some internal friction going on? Something untoward happening? We’re all asking the same question.

So far calls to Brendan Flowers and gang have left us none the wiser. (Mostly because we don’t actually haveloveBrendan Flowers’lovephone number, nor their manager’s number even, nor any number that might even be closely associated with The Killers…)

Hopefully all will be revealed in the coming days…

Till then, watch this space. We’ll let you know once we know…

More...

i know... and i bought their tickets..close to the stage..and what kinda lousy reason is "unforseen circumstances" anyway...

i say kill the killers!

http://www.nme.com/news/the-killers/49294

People would've seen this coming. It was already reported on www.nme.com 3 days back that The Killers are going on a "hiatus" after the current tour, which goes to show the band already had intentions to split.

I guess they are rich enough to forego all the asian tour profits to give the fans a "screw it all, we're rich and we don't need to endure each other's shit anymore", and let their management and tour insurance handle the issues.

Well, farewell Brandon Flowers and your feathered skintight catsuits! I'm sure during The Killers existence as a band, they have far influenced and inspired many-a-bunch of young bands to come up.

I say we just bring in The Hot Rats, Vampire Weekend and She & Him. Oh just pray harder that The Strokes will tour asia with the new album? No?

Last edited:
OH YES! Vampire Weekend, She & Him and the STROKES! if we pray hard enough, God might even bring Los Campesinos to join in the fun too....:)

fyi, their dates in Australia next month is still scheduled to go on =)

so we asian buggers are the only ones that got crapped out

Can't believe one of my toasts to the new year was to see the killers live in singapore. bastards

coz they're breaking up.
but this decision is too harsh.it's only 2 days away.
it's just unfair for their fans in asia.
if they wanna cancel all,why still remain the show in oz?

i've not bought the ticket this time as i've seen them before,but feel quite sorry for fans here.

That's why folks, pay so much money to watch ang moh band. My heart goes out to the peeps from neighboring countries who are already here today! Hopefully, they are here to hang out till MUSE or Andrew Bird.

Having said all that...

SUPPORT LOCAL!!! Watch The Great Spy Experiment instead of The Killers! Watch John Molina insteada of Muse! Watch Jack Neo instead of Andrew Bird!

SUPPORT LOCAL!!! Watch The Great Spy Experiment instead of The Killers! Watch John Molina insteada of Muse! Watch Jack Neo instead of Andrew Bird!

Support local music just cause they're local? Nahhh.. If local bands are good, they are good. No reason to shun other bands for local ones. Not saying I hate local music, seeing I just purchased Allura's and The Fire Fight's album.. :mrgreen:

I'm lucky I didn't get the tickets.. I was 80% gonna go until my gf decided to go for Paramore instead.. So it's Muse/Paramore for me!

That's why folks, pay so much money to watch ang moh band. My heart goes out to the peeps from neighboring countries who are already here today! Hopefully, they are here to hang out till MUSE or Andrew Bird.

Having said all that...

those so called ang moh bands are just local bands to UK/US ppl.
why they gain so much support?
coz they're..REALLY GOOD.

so stop saying that.

OH YES! Vampire Weekend, She & Him and the STROKES! if we pray hard enough, God might even bring Los Campesinos to join in the fun too....:)

You give me hope :D

You mean they cancelled their Asian tour but not the Australian tour? Man, its one thing for those bummed out here in Singapore. But its another thing for those who were coming in from Indonesia, Malaysia etc. And 2 days beforehand, thats.. cruel.

Damn, and this is really going to suck badly. Wonder why they are doing this. Strangely, why the Asian Tour cancelled?! RACIST!! (Just kidding)

*crosses fingers and hopes BNO won't be cancelled either*

JANUARY 21, 2010
The Killers have been forced to cancel their appearances in Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Manila, Tokyo and Seoul due to unforeseen circumstances. The band deeply apologizes to their fans and hope to reschedule their shows in these cities soon. At this time the bands Australian appearances remain scheduled as planned.

- Taken from The Killers' official website.

Not even a proper apology or a decent enough reason, fabricated or not, to soften the blow. Cunts. Unforeseen circumstances was the best they could come up with. Circumstances that were unforeseen before 2 days before a concert? Amazing.

When everybody else refrained... my Uncle Johnny took cocaine.....

Back