The Biggest City Music Sale Ever!

Hi CityMusic,

Quick enquiry.

Do you still have Mono Gigbag for Electric Guitar and how many pieces left? Still on promotion price? Thanks

Rgds,

Hi there Newbie,

We still have a few pieces left for the MONO M80 Electric Guitar Case, but they are selling out fast. Act fast if you still want it, as the promotional price will only last till 31 Dec 2008. Cheers!

Hi feedback,

Yes we still have stock for both the VOX VibraVox and the Mono M80 Electric Guitar Hybrid Case. Cheers!

Hi fuzztremecho,

We only have the Bogner Alchemist 1x12 and 2x12 combos available. The Alchemist Head is currently sold out.

As for the VOX Heritage Series AC15HTVH 15W Head and Cab, we still have a few pieces left.

Cheers!

The service from City Music was simply awesome when I bought my Tonelab : ) I forgot one thing though. The pedal bag for Vox -.- How much does it cost to buy one?

Hi GrimRiffer,

Unfortunately we do not have any official VOX bag for the ToneLab Le. We are however offering the Line 6 bag, meant for the POD XT/X3 Live versions, and it fits the ToneLab Le nicely as well. If you wouldn't taking a look, the Line 6 pedal bag is going for S$42 during our year end sale. Cheers!

Hi waileong,

All our Satchurator are completely sold out. Did you pre-order the Satchurator with us? If you have placed a deposit for the January 09 shipment of the Satchurator, you will need to wait till the middle of the month. However, if you still have yet to pre-order the Satchurator, then we regret to inform you that orders have closed, and you may have to wait until February 09.

Thank you, and may you have a Merry Christmas.

Hi GrimRiffer,

We do carry MIDI Cables and we are open on Friday, 26 December 08. We will however be closed tomorrow for Christmas.

And in case any of you may have noticed, theres ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT FOR OUR 40TH ANNIVERSARY SALE!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I headed there just now and bought myself the last piece of Vox amp. But I forgot to check the MIDI cable again-.- How much does it cost?

Back