The Biggest City Music Sale Ever!

Hi screamfest,

Unfortunately we would not be bringing in anymore DT-10s in the future.

As for the Vox V847A Wah-wah pedal,

We still have stock available, but it is moving fast as well, RyanZ. We just had a customer come in and bought 4 at one go! Cheers!

Do you have a case that can fit the Vox Tonelab LE? I don't mind any brand as long as its well padded. Appreciate if you can list down the price. Thank you.

Hi FITCH,

We do have a suitable Line 6 padded bag for the Tonelab LE (originally meant for the POD XT/X3 Live). It retails for S$42, but only during our year end sale. Cheers!

Good service, picked up my X3L and Vox Cable just awhile ago and placed a deposit for my pitchblack.

Big thanks to the malay guy who served me again. (He served me previously when i bought my 1st and 2nd pitchblacks.) This is my third korg pitchblack. Good stuff!

Got one on my main board, another for bass/acoustic and today's one that i ordered will be for my x3l rig.

Went there today to get the zoom g2 and wah..got a g2.1u instead. Very happy with it.The staff is friendly too.

hello there,

Is Martin DXK2 on sale? I didn't see it in your catalogue.

admittedly, the easiest way is to call, but since I'm online anyway .... :D

Hi peeyan,

There may not be someone to answer your call, but theres always the forums like you said. ;)

The Martin DXK2 has already sold out before the sale began, which is why you do not see it in the catalog. Still, there are over 40 models of Martin guitars to choose from, each unique in its own way, and till today, they are still hand made ever since they started making guitars 175 years ago.

Why don't you visit us next week and try out the other range of our Martin guitars. Cheers, and have a nice weekend!

thanks a lot...
sigh (for me at least);). Any chance you're bringing in new stocks on DXK2?

was thinking of dropping by on sunday, till I remembered that you're not open on sundays.
anyway, will try drop by one of these days.

Cheers

Hi peeyan,

Unfortunately, the stocks for the Martin DXK2 will only arrive later next year. Many apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Latest posts

Back