Teacher wanted non paid

Jesselu

I understand that it’s selfish to hope someone would teach you without paying but I really wish to learn music. My parents is very money conscious, they wouldn’t even give me studies tuition , there is no way they would let me go to a music school.
I love music, and I wanna immerse myself in it.
I wanna lock myself in a studio full of instruments and never go out.
If anyone is willing to teach me for no pay and they’re a multi-instrumentalist hmu.
If u think why don’t I just save up and enrol myself in a music school, my allowance is 2 dollar a day, it’s enough for me to eat 1 meal a day. I spend my weekends hungry. so no,I can’t save up even if I want to.
I’m already living a very cost-restricted life. All used on necessities.

Do you have any instrument currently?

Well my housemate have a piano.

I have a saxophone and guitar and guzheng from cca

I have random small instruments from school like the ukulele, recorder.

But no access to any of them

Well my housemate have a piano.

I have a saxophone and guitar and guzheng from cca

I have random small instruments from school like the ukulele, recorder.

But no access to any of them

There are many online youtube teaching videos that many are learning for free. You might want to consider that.

There are many online youtube teaching videos that many are learning for free. You might want to consider that.

Its a good idea :D I have done that. But im worried of developing bad habits, such as the ideal position to bite the mouthpiece and other stuff.

You do make a point too. Another way could be joining an music interest group that's willing to take and train up newbies

You should look for your MP in the Meet-People-Session,

and the people there might be able to give you some referral for Welfare.

After that, you know who to vote for.

Amosteobird

Hello may I enquire how old are you and what about your experience for example how long you've been playing? Im a rock and metal guitarist so im wondering what do you want at the end of it. Drop me a msg at 96718857,i believe kindness goes in a full circle so I wouldn't mind if I have time

Back