Pop Piano Teacher

reeves

Are you looking for a piano teacher but am worried about finding one that makes you go through the dry and boring teaching methods?

I used to be like a lot of the piano students out there. Practicing and playing the piano for the sake of a cert. Never even once knowing or understanding what I was playing and why I was playing it in that way.

Deep in my heart, I have passion for contemporary music. If you do not understand what does it means, it basically means everything else other than Classical. After I completed my training with my previous teacher, I went on to teach classical music at a music school. Basically the same old cycle of 3 songs a year for the sake of passing the examination.

I didn't like it. In fact, I was sad when some of my students didn't want to come to my class. There was this once time when I have this student who was constantly asking me to teach her a song by Jay Chou and I had to reject her because her exam was coming in two weeks time. She eventually quit after the examination.

I decided that I HAVE to do something about it. And therefore, I decided to do deep research on how music works,
studied contemporary theory extensively and spent many many hours on the piano.

I now have taught over a hundreds of students and I'm enjoying my work everyday. Teaching and performing has become so much fun! I have huge confidence that my teaching method would help you.

You will get to learn,

1. Your favourite songs
2. Ability to read fake sheets
3. Piano Techniques
4. Improvisation Techniques
5. Rhythm Training
6. Musical Theory

* Please do not worry about the lessons being too technical or boring, I always customise my lessons according to my student's preference.

All lessons to be taught personally by Reeves Wong
Musical background of Reeves includes,

- Resident Pianist @ Singapore Marriott Hotel
- Former Pop Piano Instructor @ Yamaha Music Asia (Singapore)
- Keyboardist For Various Local Indies Band
- Pianist for new performers' auditions at Resorts World Sentosa
- Regular Pianist/Keyboardist for Wedding Events.
- Pianist for Global Insurance Forum at Shangri-La Hotel Singapore
- Pianist for NUS Duke (Medical Graduate Singapore)
- Keyboardist for "Jalan Kayu Day”
- Keyboardist for “Superheros of Hope event at NUS
- Keyboardist for SingHealth sharing event at Marina Bay Sands
- Pianist for Hewlett-Packard's ‘Star Event’ at Ritz Carlton Millenia.

For more information, please visit,

www.reeveswong.com or please feel free to whatsapp me at 96910540. 🙂

Thank you!!

Are you looking for a piano teacher but am worried about finding one that makes you go through the dry and boring teaching methods?

I used to be like a lot of the piano students out there. Practicing and playing the piano for the sake of a cert. Never even once knowing or understanding what I was playing and why I was playing it in that way.

Deep in my heart, I have passion for contemporary music. If you do not understand what does it means, it basically means everything else other than Classical. After I completed my training with my previous teacher, I went on to teach classical music at a music school. Basically the same old cycle of 3 songs a year for the sake of passing the examination.

I didn't like it. In fact, I was sad when some of my students didn't want to come to my class. There was this once time when I have this student who was constantly asking me to teach her a song by Jay Chou and I had to reject her because her exam was coming in two weeks time. She eventually quit after the examination.

I decided that I HAVE to do something about it. And therefore, I decided to do deep research on how music works,
studied contemporary theory extensively and spent many many hours on the piano.

I now have taught over a hundreds of students and I'm enjoying my work everyday. Teaching and performing has become so much fun! I have huge confidence that my teaching method would help you.

You will get to learn,

1. Your favourite songs
2. Ability to read fake sheets
3. Piano Techniques
4. Improvisation Techniques
5. Rhythm Training
6. Musical Theory

* Please do not worry about the lessons being too technical or boring, I always customise my lessons according to my student's preference.

All lessons to be taught personally by Reeves Wong
Musical background of Reeves includes,

- Resident Pianist @ Singapore Marriott Hotel
- Former Pop Piano Instructor @ Yamaha Music Asia (Singapore)
- Keyboardist For Various Local Indies Band
- Pianist for new performers' auditions at Resorts World Sentosa
- Regular Pianist/Keyboardist for Wedding Events.
- Pianist for Global Insurance Forum at Shangri-La Hotel Singapore
- Pianist for NUS Duke (Medical Graduate Singapore)
- Keyboardist for "Jalan Kayu Day”
- Keyboardist for “Superheros of Hope event at NUS
- Keyboardist for SingHealth sharing event at Marina Bay Sands
- Pianist for Hewlett-Packard's ‘Star Event’ at Ritz Carlton Millenia.

For more information, please visit,

www.reeveswong.com or please feel free to whatsapp me at 96910540. ��

Thank you!!

Back