Suarez-Evra: No handshake

subversion

Luis-Suarez-Hand-shake-500x352.jpg

i missed this last night, wasn't home yet to watch the first half of the match. imagine your kids asking you why the Liverpool guy didn't want to shake the MU guy's hand- what are you going to say?

Hmm I don't think it was the racist thing again, rather choosing not to shake hands with the man who single-handedly ruined his club and career (in Suarez point-of-view, basically just moved into a foreign land speaking a foreign language and is reduced to being insulted by everyone by accusations solely via hearsay).

The initial incident led to an eight match ban, and even if they were of the same race or something I believe he (or anyone of us) would have done the same thing.

Fergie in typical fashion made a mountain out of a molehill of this small incident and even instigated Liverpool to sack Suarez. Trying to play mind games there but just spewing rubbish.

it's rather tedious trying to make out the authenticity of this incident from the start. we are only privy to media accounts which are partial to their own interest- like how they made Daglish say something about the no-handshake incident after NOT hearing what they want to hear. i felt like punching the reporter while watching the show last night...

In showbiz, its all about manipulation and money. I really really hate it. I feel that while it was well within Suarez's rights to refuse the handshake, it probably wasn't the best option. Had he just swallowed his pride a little, it might've cooled things down a lot. Heck, anything that could've made Liverpool play better (just about anything would've worked), seeing just how abject they were.

Last edited:
When Man Utd came many years ago to play the SG team in a friendly match, after the match, the Manures didn't shake the hands of our boys' extended hands. And the joker Barthez played as striker. Why didn't Fergie say anything about his own boys?

Last edited:
When Man Utd came many years ago to play the SG team in a friendly match, after the match, the Manures didn't shake the hands of our boys' extended hands.

that no handshake wasn't a consequence of any prior incidences, this one was (not defending any clubs, mind you...)

Back