STAGG are IN!

Iloveguitars

Hey Peeps,

We have totally revamped ZEN Guitarwerkz and now its exactly what we had dreamt of less our custom shop. We got the entire rack stacked with almost the entire range of STAGG guitars. STAGG is one of the top european consumer music brand. Their extensive knowledge and experience of the market had helped them to produce one of the most value for money range of guitars. When we saw the quality ourselves, we are totally impressed and with a little bit of setup, these babies will play amazing!

Do check these amazing value guitars and amps out when you are around the area! Pictures of the new ZG store will be uploaded soon at www.maestroguitars.com and our unofficial BLOG page! =)

ZEN Guitarwerkz is the sub-brand of Maestro Guitars specializing in electric guitars, on spot guitar servicing as well as parts. With this specialization, we hope to serve the electric guitar players better while our concept store will focus solely on our forte: Acoustic and Classical Guitars.

Looking out for our electric custom shop coming just before christmas at ZEN Guitarwerkz!

Staggs have more then bass! They have Stingray, P, J, Ibanez style, Yamaha style and not to forget the super nice sounding FRETLESS BASS! i myself got shock when all these entered the shop.. I thought the stingray wouldn't sound good but after i jack in.. i was blown away by how nice they actually sound!

Staggs are actually some very fierce competitors against yamaha in europe countries. To me, if they are competitors, their quality definately have the same level. But to produce that quality at the amazing low price, that is the selling point of stagg..

Many people would buy a squier for the look but you can trust stagg for the quality.. I've shown a customer the other day how "powerful" staggs are when he was looking at our squier superstrats. I simply pass him a stagg goth series superstrat and he can't believe that everything in that guitar is stock! He even start to suspect that we changed a high gain pickup so as to sell the instrument off.. These instruments produces good sound because of the superior quality of the hardware and the high grade solid alder body...

Enough of my sales talking.. i can't tell you more then having you try it and tell the rest about my possible lying :D

Vincent

I agree,

went to try out a stagg bass "stingray" last weekend... i was totally baffled by the sound it produces.

i was thinking... hmm stagg must be some other brands similar to other wierd wierd brands of guitars that didn't quite cut the bill. well thanks to chan, he proved me wrong. lolz

you must go there try it out for yourself. the tone produced was quite warm and full. ad the price is really low for something of this quality. although the appearence is quite common. would really wan to get a stagg on my next pay check.

damn i missed the stagg promotion... *slaps face*

Back