Soft Will Be Creating A One Section Specially for Percussion/Hand Drums Here Soon !

Hi Fellow Drummers of Soft, Soft's Drum Xchange Members, and Percussionists

I've spoken to James and James had agree to create a Seperate Section here within (Drums & Percussion) just for Percussions & HandDrums to make it more interesting and also to cater for Percussionists here in Singapore.

As we do not know the growth of this area here within Soft. We will initially create an (All-In-One Section) for Percussion(Gears, People & How To) all under one roof as a kick-start.

Should this Section grow to a fairly large community that warrants (Gear People & How To) to be all seperate (just like our Drums Section) he will do so.

so................PERCUSSIONISTS and ALL OTHER HAND-DRUMMERS.....This will be your NEW HOME, Come in here and Discuss and hopefully you can come up with something like the " Soft's Drum Exchange Singapore Community Building Program ".....which I believe you all can make that happens and James, Myself & Committee & Members Of DXS will work closely with you all on this to help build it - should you all want to build your Social Activities Group here at Soft

Together through some Shared-Programs later between this Group and our current DXS - Hopefully, we will all improved & benefit from each other area of expertise through A Joint-Sharing Program - Drums & Persussions

Do Enjoy Your New Home !

PS: - Should You Need Any Further Clarification or Assistance On This Area, Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact Me at HP No: 97989977...

Your Moderator
Eric Wong

Last edited:
Hand Drum Friends

Thank you - Rudimental Drummer. WOW - This is a Great Opportunity for me in getting to know more percussion and hand drumming friends thru Soft. Due my strong Passion in hand drumming, started with few friends on a weekly get-together to exchange & share our view and also to learn more about hand drumming skill. I am certainly keen to look forward in communicating with friends in this section, also to learn more about other percussion instruments and ethnic hand drumming. Cheers......Hand Drummer

A Warm Welcome to Soft Forum Bro handdrummer, yes do tell your friends to join in dicussion on Percussions here.....

Enjoy your stay Brother.

Wow hand drummer's 1st post. Seems like the new additional section on hand drums is gonna create another milestone in the local drumming scene. :p

Handdrummer - please tell us alittle more about yourself - What kind of Percussion Instruments (or Hand Drums) do you play actually - it would be interesting to know

PS; -The NEW SECTION will be created soon.

Thank you all

Eric

Hand Drumming Passion

New into hand drumming still at the learning stage. About 2 years. Started with Djembe, thereafter into Dununs, Conga, Bongo. Now 2 months learning
the basics of the Dhol thru a Punjabi teacher. Love the Tabla but reckon too difficult for myself to learn the finger power technic. Cannot made it........Lah, hv to gave forego it.

I am interested to meet, learn and do jamming session with Percussion kakis who has a strong Passion for Fusion stuff and Ethnic rhythm.

I Love stuff like the "Afro-Indian-Chino-Latin Cuban" Fusion.

Agogo Bell

I wanted to buy a set of Agogo Bells - hand held for jamming session. Sighted in web catalog, there are couple of sizes / brands - small, medium and large Agogo bells available. Not too sure what type to buy and the sound best for Drumming session. Look forward to your views and recommendation. Tks......Hand drummer

=hand drummer

I too, would like to meet and jam with the rest. We should meet up and have a really good time jamming, learning more about each other's instrument, exchanging ideas, having good fun, etc.

Kamal

Back