soft.com.sg need volunteers!

It's been a long time since I was last active in the scene and on Soft too, ahaha..

Anyway, I don't see myself in any of the mentioned "hidden talents", and I'm quite busy pushing on with my current band and working AND studying,
but if you have any other aspects you need help with (e.g. promoting Soft as a web-based community, organizing any thing Soft related, etc) do let me know!

P.S. I was thinking, we could set aside a new section in the FORUMS for core MUSIC RELATED topic discussions that will be fully moderated, no SPAM. Topics like: "What is lacking in the local music scene?", "Is Esplanade raising the bar for local music and promoting it in a positive manner, or simply spoiling Singaporeans by providing lots of free outdoor performances?" Other topics that involve professionalism can also be placed in this section, and local professionals could be invited to write one of two posts, or we could make a FAQ for him/her and then have a one off question & answer interview through the forum.

P.S. Oh another thing, i think the GIGS CALENDER could be improved in terms of ... i think it doesn't stand out enough. It could be seperated into sections,
(1) Clinics/workshops (2) Foreign bands live in sg (3) Notable local gigs (4) Youth gigs
This way, a senior adult looking for the next band he/she knows (e.g. Toto, Fourplay) to come to town won't have to slowly read each entry.
In the same way, Youth gigs featuring aspiring teenagers who don't have any other means to break into the local music scene will not be forgotten.

thanks for the feedback.

i really need someone to help update the Calender with events. any SOFTie?

Back