SOFT 3rd Monthly Meeting (10th Sep 2005)

metalella_eh said:
dark_knight - man, i can't go for this gathering!

Bro its okay man..i also gotta be somewhere scaring ppl...sigh...next meeting we shall go and terrorize SOFTies..heehee :twisted:

ok so far confirmed meeting as followed:

wangdexian
domsoon
blahblah

feel free to add to the list if you're interested. arnd 6.15 city hall. :)

I really wanna go cuz of the songwriting thing laa. BUT, I may come in weird forms(eh?)

Okay whatever. Lol. =) I'll try come. FIZA or any other girls, you ppl coming?Haha. Btw, I'm still recovering from SORE EYES! Scared? =D Don't worry, If my eyes haven't fully recovered by then, I won't appear. Haha. TATA.

yay! can finally join u guys for this month meet up, errr my gf's coming along cos interested in the home recording and stuffs. can right?

lol i doubt her friends might be interested in these though....pretty glad that she accepts me for all that nonsensical fits i have in guitars and stuffs like that :lol:

pepper- said:
lalala said:
wear sunglass lo 8)
Lol. Don't remind me. I wore shades to the doc's the other day and everyone was thinking I'm seriously blind or growing blind. =\

Hey, it's a cool fashion statement man! Don't forget a walking stick while you're at it! :lol:

AAAH! i really wanna go! I WANNA GO!!! but one thing, i'm 17 and i definitely look like 15 odd. i wanna go to both soft and ronin's party!! aaaaah

Vaiyen said:
skarli she won't like you if you never played guitar wor. :)

lol, she's left with grade 7 or 8 to finish her piano practical i think. just harping on music theory, im tiny to her :lol: but she rarely gets to that level with me.......busy with her schoolwork nowadays to answer my questions. Anyway you guys meeting earlier to have dinner at the art house or what?

To all guys who wana bring ur gfrens, fiance or wife.....or ani female companion....

Please beware dat im the official soft photographer and dat ive graduated from the skool or perverts. If u feel dat ur been caught in the camera, if u tink some of ur pix r in SGals or ani site dat may post ur pix, upskirt, explicit camera view angle.....dat me with my tool to snap u with my outmost ambush surprise........ 8)

Hehe......jus a joke....no offence...... :lol:
Will take some of ur pix.....pls do smile....but I love to snap candid camera style....its adds live up to the pix.

Pls do not be afraid....jus a normal photographer.....hope dat james dont kick me out......hehehe.......

Guys relax......lets chill to the speaker tomoro.....

Enjoy n hv a nice day.....
C u all tomoro.... :wink: .

pooo said:
pepper- said:
lalala said:
wear sunglass lo 8)
Lol. Don't remind me. I wore shades to the doc's the other day and everyone was thinking I'm seriously blind or growing blind. =\

Hey, it's a cool fashion statement man! Don't forget a walking stick while you're at it! :lol:
Why am I not surprised that you'll reply to this. =P I shall now give you the honour of being my LAZY accomplice! Haha. I love the free seats idea and then start smsing. LOL.

EDO! bring your gf along! =) SOFT is not made up of ONLY guys you know! =DDD

ok, the gathering is tomorrow and i wish i could invite all SOFTies personally but that would mean sending 6,500 emails.... so I hope those SOFTies who has not been to a SOFT gathering before come on down and check out what is it all about.

give me suggestions and feedback as to how we can develop it better.

:supz:

Back