SOFT 3rd Monthly Meeting (10th Sep 2005)

allo, we WANT to attract people to come in ok. ha..ha..

for those who are tossed between Ronin's album launch at ROUGE, I have used my high tech MSN messenger and contacted 'somebody'. i am sure SOFTies WILL be enjoy both events. more details coming up soon.

hello! yeah sure, you guys can start earlier... but if james says to start at 7pm, can SOFTies meet earlier at the mrt station instead of at 7pm? the last meeting u guys were arranging to meet at 7.30pm when the meeting was supposed to start at 7.30pm! :roll:

cheerios!

BlackMoo said:
Ok whoever sees a guy dressed in a black malay-like outfit, with a grey bag and a weird hairstyle, go up to him and shake his hand violently and scream. "HI BLACKMOO!!!".

I'll prepare my meat cleaver for beef bryani!! :twisted:

i 1 2 go........ but 1 of my guitarist dun 1 2 go........ another 1 dun noe he 1 2 go a not........ the rest also dun noe 1 2 go a not........ so go or not go also dun noe........ :roll:

:twisted:

James, I'll be happy to help u wif the photo taking.....so u can concentrate wif the video recording....or vice versa.

Im happy to help.
Let me noe

soft said:
allo, we WANT to attract people to come in ok. ha..ha..

for those who are tossed between Ronin's album launch at ROUGE, I have used my high tech MSN messenger and contacted 'somebody'. i am sure SOFTies WILL be enjoy both events. more details coming up soon.
YES PLEASE. haha

Vaiyen! BLESS ME AGAIN. hahaha. and then i'll bless you back. haha. whatever. eh siva, he can't be a bouncer la. he's too sexy. LOL.

dexian, ur the original door jerk? i think the term door bitch is nicer. =)

wangdexian said:
Sorry, I ain't no female dog in any relative terms.
lol. i meant the term door bitch generally sounds better than door jerks. cuz it creates an image that the door is constantly jerking or sth. =\

lardilar. but yeah, u can be the door bitch if u want to. whatever makes you happy. =)

James, u got something against me is it? Why is it that all the meetups are held on days which I'm not free! I'd really like to go...Grr. Please update us on this meeting. I've missed out on so much. :(

When's the next meeting gonna be?

lalala, i am trying to see how i can package all the videos and have them online. maybe like a premium member access only?

Funk2dsage, no lah, i where got anything against you. ok, next meeting, you be the presenter. see, this way, you sure to be there! ha..ha..

wangdexian, if you are talking about the original, do you remember the first gathering? who was doing the registration? ha..ha.. there was only one! my wife!!!

pepper, we will have the gathering from 7 - 9.30pm. rush over to Ronin's launch. They promise me to wait for us before starting. *if you are having problem with the age limit, please contact Ronin to make the neccessery arrangements.

Ady, you are ON! Official photographer! Actually, I need 2 photographers coz this way, you wont have to stress out taking pix and miss out what is going on in the presentation.

afterdeath, i must spend more time to chat with you guys! did you hook up with the guy who wanted to start a chinese band union during the G77 gig?

ok, official registration personal - Vaiyen and Newbie.

blahblah, would you like to help with the photo taking again?

Hahahaha, James you are right.
I was there early that day though. :lol:
Anyway, I would love to help, but I have no camera.

Latest posts

Back