skateboarding again

windsofplague. teach me fakie big heel down 3 stairs :p

its near the expressway. bus 161, the stop before expressway from hougang. cross the expressway and tadaaa. 2 flat 2, metal benches, 3 stairs and 2 halls. skate heaven.

btw darkone, add me up, we can always skate together. sshaz-ni@hotmail.com

this weekend? prolly skate ton with windsofplague. can see him switch flip down cheers 5. hehe

I just got my skateboard earlier.. i tried it out outside my flat at the elevator place... just learning how to balance myself.. i tried doing tic tac but it wont move :\ lol.. skateboarding is alot harder than it looks but I am willing to learn.. anyway i added you to MSN meanwhile, i'l watch skateboard vids on youtube..

I know reyza too and syamil, ryan christopher and the legendary bryner tan. Bryner switch back 180 2 flat 2. Anyway, darkone. Don't hesitate to skate with them, they're friendly people. And you can get a fullset for about 120-130 at rollerplus, woodlands. Boiling skateboards, trucks too and wheels. kinda light deck. and dont hesitate to approach windsofplauge, he's the legendary switch master.

LOL reyza , syamil and ryan . . haha we used to skate together . .
with nisman . . haha damn ! miss those times . . gonna start skating bck . .
we used to skate at last time kovan skatepark . . haha

LOL reyza , syamil and ryan . . haha we used to skate together . .
with nisman . . haha damn ! miss those times . . gonna start skating bck . .
we used to skate at last time kovan skatepark . . haha

hey....is kovan skate park located at kovan hub? ....i live near ther.... pm me u wana skate together ther ar(kovan)... cheers

Kovan skatepark is the one with circle rail on a small 4 steps? And a curved rail?
Been there once only i guess. Taufiq_rocker, start back uh please. Get the black cats guys to start again. Haha.

Anyway, guys have any street spots to recommend? Prefably ones that police dont frequent that often.

Kovan skatepark is the one with circle rail on a small 4 steps? And a curved rail?
Been there once only i guess. Taufiq_rocker, start back uh please. Get the black cats guys to start again. Haha.

Anyway, guys have any street spots to recommend? Prefably ones that police dont frequent that often.

hougang my blk down stair
hahaha

the skatepark now no more uh . . its just beside the bus stn near mcdonald haha . .

yeah , i gotta contact them (blackcats) asap to skate . . b4 we're a band all of us used to skate . .
but my deck's with our fellow softies distortedbassist . .

the skatepark now no more uh . . its just beside the bus stn near mcdonald haha . .

yeah , i gotta contact them (blackcats) asap to skate . . b4 we're a band all of us used to skate . .
but my deck's with our fellow softies distortedbassist . .

strange to found out that thers alot of softies skaters lives at hougang/kovan area..... eh tafiq_rocker... start skate back ar.... i too wana skate back...... cheers....cant wait

Last edited:
Gyeahhh. Get your bandmates to skate again. I started late. About a year plus ago only. Syamil been talking about Nisman's sexy FS flip. Hahaha. I have yet to see any of the blackcats skate. And for Affandi, used to work with him. Hope you can round them up and we go for a fun sesh!

Gyeahhh. Get your bandmates to skate again. I started late. About a year plus ago only. Syamil been talking about Nisman's sexy FS flip. Hahaha. I have yet to see any of the blackcats skate. And for Affandi, used to work with him. Hope you can round them up and we go for a fun sesh!

haha ya la . . . nisman's FS flip really sexy siol . .haha
i need a fcking deck ! ! damndamndamn! anyone can give me free deck ?? hahahaha

hey i intending to buy my deck by this month. Any1 live in bedok area can guide me ? totally new to skateboarding.

any skateboarders in the bukitpanjang area? X:, started a couple of weeks ago.. been skating at the void decks alone.. no skate friends, currently working on my moving ollies tho :-D

i stay at yishun area but i do have a direct bus there :)

dude i stay in yishun too. next to northland sec in fact. you? i started skating since 15, 21 now so 6 years but i stopped for 3 years already. well, i bet i can still ollie and kickflip and stuff, just need to practice. happy to show you

whoa this is really something. once i tried skating with my friends a year ago or so. but i kinda stopped cause im not that close with them anymore. thinking of starting again, and staying committed to it. but what worries me is the fact that skateboarding is more like a trend now. seeing all the matreps and all disgust me. and they make me think twice. haha.

ouh damn, seeing this post, and seeing my untouched deck is sad, i nvr get to skate anymore. no time. probably if i try to start again, i'll be rusty as hell. hey Penus, where you live?

Back