skateboarding again

THEBESTDAMNTHANG

hi, quite some time ago i started a thread on skating where i was plannign to buy a new deck .

after i got it quite long ago i was quite enthusiastic in it and i just rode around my hse daily and practise some stationery ollies.
but as u know skating alone is sickeningly boring and i do tink i need some guidance .

i don have any frens who skate and its kinda awkward asking random skaters to teach me.

so does anyone skate here or smth? cna provide guidance.

my skateboard has been lying in my room for a few months and growing dust,
but i really love this activity , so i wish to give it another try , thanks for reading :D

Windsofplague im not lying. ive been skating for only a year. ask danial. we should have a soft skateboarding sesh one day. ever been to LSP anyone? miniramp madness!

Hey man I live in hougang also, I really want to learn how to skate but I dont have a skateboard, can you teach me? also where can I buy skateboards in singapore? cheap but quality ones maybe less than 100$?

I know reyza too and syamil, ryan christopher and the legendary bryner tan. Bryner switch back 180 2 flat 2. Anyway, darkone. Don't hesitate to skate with them, they're friendly people. And you can get a fullset for about 120-130 at rollerplus, woodlands. Boiling skateboards, trucks too and wheels. kinda light deck. and dont hesitate to approach windsofplauge, he's the legendary switch master.

ok, thx for the info, once i get a skateboard i'l go punggol and check that place out btw, where in punggol is that place? punggol park?

Last edited:
Back