Singapore Ink !

zoopertrip

Amidst all the threads of experiences with females, general emo behaviour and what not, I thought we'd bring it back to rock n roll territory ! :)

(And the fact that I need some information helped too :p)

How many of y'all have tattoos ? Post pics if possible (and if not in..err..hard to photograph areas) and the story behind them.

Also, in the same line of thinking, I need to get some ink done....would the forum be kind enough to point me in the direction of some of the better tattoo artists in Singapore ?

Same ol' criteria : Cleanliness, friendliness and reasonable rates (I don't want some cheap ass botched job but nothing ridicuously expensive either !)

Post away !

i second the recommendations part! need one that's great (great hands, great ink, great versatility, great creativity), price is secondary.

Whatever it is, always go to a good studio and not one that's gonna fk up your tattoo...
Mine wasn't very well done..
DSC04787.jpg

Meaning behind it is well, pretty much self explanatory. Nautical stars for both late grandfathers...

Whatever it is, always go to a good studio and not one that's gonna fk up your tattoo...
Mine wasn't very well done..
DSC04787.jpg

Meaning behind it is well, pretty much self explanatory. Nautical stars for both late grandfathers...

and what are those words?

hey isn't kerplunk a girl? lol nice tatoo there kerplunk. though...i can't really make out the words. if i could get a tatoo, i'd get a star on my elbow like the drummer of Bullet for my Valentine. that's cool. but sadly..sniff sniff. i'm malay. haha no offences to anyone

i would have done something like beckham.the one with indian words or something.but sadly im malay too.

hahahahahaha

did you know the indian words on beckham?

theyre actually his wife's name in indian

and its spelt wrongly too

imagine getting a tatoo only to find out they spelt your name wrongly. geeez

Latest posts

Back