Shredder, Country style.

well, i saw one at HMV, but it was pricey. 40 over bucks if i aint wrong. Btw, those songs are from "vertigo", not "songs for sanity".

His 1 damn good guitarist man, his songs are all damn catchy, wanna get his cd but too expensive man...and what the hell is he doing playing for manson?

GuitarNoob said:
His 1 damn good guitarist man, his songs are all damn catchy, wanna get his cd but too expensive man...and what the hell is he doing playing for manson?

He is no longer playing for MM... Was released sometime ago. Yeah, his usual axe is a Tele.

I think Manson is crazy... John is damn talented...
While everyone is doing drugs/alcohol/groupies, he keeps learning more and more about guitar playing... No end to his learning journey...
His hotel room is cleaner and neater than the rest of the band.

Thanks, Mr_X!

he is quite a tele freak. seen his gear, quite a number of tele. I didn't know he was much cleaner than the rest cause he do fit in with the rest of them. His make up is freaky too. I found that "you can kiss my ass" exceptionally funky.

Remember kd lang? The crooner who came to Singapore earlier this year?
John 5 used to work for her, if memory serves me correctly.

He has that whole Manson image that isn't really good, IMO. Who would have thought that he has a "no-drugs, no booze" policy? I thought he was crazy when I first saw him. The banner for Ibanez 7-strings at Swee Lee, Sims Drive. And the Ibanez catalogues as well...

I wonder what he has been up to recently... A very good candidate for G3... I just wish he would drop that Satanic image...

OT a bit, his wife... Damn hot... Lucky chap.

yea i think i want the same too. He really makes me wanna get a telecaster. The 2nd person to do that after izzy.

wah hell no man.........u over estimate me liao.........i can't play that fast, much less talk about country.

His professionalism also amazes me. When he was auditioning to play for kd lang, he actually listen to all her recordings and live recordings and learned all of them. He also learned the other instrument parts as well. He also once admit that he feels insecure if he doesnt play guitar. He was also praised by Les Paul for his playing, and Les Paul was also the person who encoraged him to go solo.

glad to see that there r people who appreciate his music. I guess we can learn from him on how to be a good sessionist. learn all the hits the person/band have, as well as other instruments parts. Quite amazed to heard what he did for the audition.

Back