Should Benzema be in MU?

Should Benzema come to MU?

• Yes

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
You guys forgot about the thing called injury. What if Rooney or Tevez gets injured? You can't put your faith in Saha 'coz he gets injured whenever he sees a cockroach. Without 2 of the 3 strikers, United do not have a lot of options, do they?

But whether Benzema would like to be in a bit part role, that's another story.

Personally, I do hope Sir Alex gets him...or a tall CF at least...

Benzema should be bought. Tevez can't score from headers. He spurred a couple of chances. He is a class striker. Scoring goals wins you games.

man utd shud buy benzema, but not a priority.. unless they sell saha.

you guys shud rmb that fergie bought manucho, the angolan striker, loaned out to panathianakos..
fergie speaks a lot of that guy so, benzema would only be like a backup?

_44377025_manucho_ap203.jpg

benzema has extended his lyon contract until 2013. so kill the discussion

man u has been linked with so many players. very often they 'happen' to be the star players of teams that they are playing against (remember gatusso?)

wasted.

hmm.. maybe can be same case as torres?
torres stayed one more season with atletico before the transfer..

benzema is now saying the same thing..
well doesn hurt to dream a little.

Benzema won't have a place in Man U, considering Man U already has sufficient strikers.

Maybe Liverpool can buy Benzema and pair him with Torres.

Nicely said there bro! But I think, we need a central defender more urgently now that Hyppia is ageing, Skrtel is new and Agger is recovering from injury.

man u has been linked with so many players. very often they 'happen' to be the star players of teams that they are playing against (remember gatusso?)

I think Man U's philosophy is to buy proven players unlike Arsenal who buy raw and develop them into a gem of a player. Liverpool however, has a mixture of those philosophies and most often than not made bad investment (craig bellamy, Gonzalez etc)

I got a better example. Remember torres? :D

I think Man U's philosophy is to buy proven players unlike Arsenal who buy raw and develop them into a gem of a player. Liverpool however, has a mixture of those philosophies and most often than not made bad investment (craig bellamy, Gonzalez etc)

You got it all wrong. They don't buy established players. Remember Evra and Vidic? Nani and Anderson are not established yet. I think you confused them with Chelsea.

You got it all wrong. They don't buy established players. Remember Evra and Vidic? Nani and Anderson are not established yet. I think you confused them with Chelsea.

that is right.

manutd and arsenal transfer policies are very similar, just that arsene prefers virtual unknowns whereas fergie prefers those many people know of..

Ah, I actually think Wenger is real good in finding raw and new talents.

How I wish Rafa has half of Wenger's talent-spotting skills. I don't think Fergie is as good as Wenger in that aspect.

Anyway, if a team is star-studded, it's bound to die. Look at ex-Real Madrid and Chelsea.

Back