Selling away all my guitars

Newbiez

Hi all. I'm clearing all my guitars cause something happened and I need the money badly. So I have 2 very important requests if you're interested in my guitars. Number 1: please don't lowball, I'm pricing them very very reasonably. Number 2: dont take me for a ride; I need the money badly so I have no time.. That said, buy away.

Yamaha FG502
Condition 9/10 (very very mint if I must say)
Full solid guitar with a solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. Pure acoustic. It's an older and discontinued model, and was made in the Taiwan factory in kaohsiung so it's built quality is definitely a notch above the newer models. Comes with a gator padded guitar case.
Looking for at least $400, but offer me.

Veelah v3-omce
Reluctant to let this one go. Sounds way more expensive than its price (my friend with a maestro guitar said it was exceptionally good even compared to his maestro. That says quite a lot. In any case, it's selling at SV for $499 but I'm letting it go at merely $240. Why? Cause of its cosmetics. There's a depression on the top of the guitar and small dings by the side. That however does not affect the sound one bit and the pickup works like a dream (it's a simple fishman isys but it works well for my gigs and even has an onboard tuner. Really clean sounding.)

Solid spruce top, laminated ROSEWOOD BACK AND SIDES (I know the veelah website says it's zebra wood. But according to sv and from my observation this is their rosewood model. In any case, don't let the specifications get to you. Try it and you'll know why I'm unwilling to let this go.) overall condition 7.5/10 due to the top ding. Good for strumming as well cause of its slightly deeper body (for an om it's deeper than usual)

Takamine EG510SSC
This piece is also another one of my favourite guitars cause of its boomy bright sound and the nice electronics (tk40 preamp which is a slightly higher end one compared to the tp4t)
Solid spruce top
Solid nato back
LAMINATED nato sides
TK40 pickup/preamp

Likewise, the condition on this one isn't perfect. Has a lacquer crack on the top of the guitar which I've tried to fix but couldn't really make it look as good. Therefore letting this one go cheaply at $350. Otherwise the rest of the guitar is in tiptop condition

Swing Classic II les Paul in gloss black finish

An epiphone killer. Condition 9.5/10, barely touched since I don't play the electric at all.. Comes with a padded swing bag. Retails for $650 at SV, selling for only $350 firm. You're practically getting $300 off a nearly brand new guitar.

Any form of transaction or testing is done strictly at my convenience in woodlands (either my block or woodlands mrt)
I'll try my best to be as honest as possible if you have any queries about the guitars mentioned above. I mean, who likes to be told fairy tales only to find out they've been lied to once they see the guitar. I won't waste your time cause I'll be wasting mine too. If there's a ding, I'll point it out to you, that's my assurance to my buyers. Contact me at 98189142 for pictures or negotiations :)

Back