Seek Guitarist with '80s style' (will pay you a small allowance)

80s__guy

I am seeking a guitarist to play and record (in a home studio) my original written song. Prefer someone who can play '80s style', as the original song is written just like an 80s (or early 90s) rock ballad. I will pay a small allowance for the effort and time taken (chords and tab provided), though it is not much, as i myself am also on a tight budget (seek your understanding). Interested, pls pm me with your contact number.

Good day all. Within one day of posting, i have received quite a few notification, and i am sorry that i can only afford to get one guitarist. Therefore this vacancy shall be closed. Thank you for those who responded, and if in future i need help again, i can consider approaching you.

Good day all. I'm re-posting this ad to seek a guitarist to play and record (in a home studio) my original written song.

1 - Prefer someone matured and responsible
2 - Small allowance will be paid for your effort and time taken to learn the song guitar chords tabs (chords and tab provided)
3 - Prefer someone who can play '80s style', as the original song is written just like an 80s (or early 90s) rock ballad.

Interested, pls pm me with your contact number.

Back