Samick guitars

for those living near town,ther's a Robert Piano shop at centrepoint as well.
quite a few samick guitars there but the 'samick' decal on the headstock is not quite the same for all n i doubt ther's the greg bennet 1s there.but i've seen 1 tt's made in valleyarts custom shop...

tt shop used to be in takashimaya..wen i used to bug them to let me try some superstrat copy which costs $174 when i was noob.but i think it was gd for tt price...

I have a Samick Avion 3, and it's very nice.. decidedly underpriced. the Grover tuners never go out of tune, and they cost about 1/4 of the whole guitar.

Nothing personal! 8)

BlackMoo said:
Don't buy Samick. Nobody uses it ... It makes you low class.

WARNING ... EXPLICIT CONTENT ! :roll:

ferozeband.jpg

MyGuitarStuff007.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

Point Here: although looks do play apart in some way or another, it isnt 100% juz all abt it! its abt how U feel abt ur axe, how U want it to sound!

FYI, i can get a Les Paul sound using the neck pups on my Samick! and the pups are Stock. all dat ive modded is the visual cosmetic of the axe! other den dat, all's stock! and nothing has been givin me prbs! the floyd rose is great! been my loyal slave throughout! although i don abuse all the time, wen i do use it, i abuse it pretty hard and its still in my command! :)

like i said, nothing personal here! juz stating the differences and stuff!

BlackMoo said:
or how about a fender since malmsteen uses it?

personally i like fenders only for the way the neck feels, other den dat it doesnt really appeal to me cos i don like the 'strat' sound! Peace! :p

Vaiyen said:
wow who did u kill, man?

haha! nobody man!

Heres my latest additon!

MyGuitarStuff018.jpg

MyGuitarStuff016.jpg

MyGuitarStuff021.jpg

MyGuitarStuff019.jpg

Thanx for viewing!

Cheers!

Back