RUNNERS! and all track and fielders!

superflydom

how many softies are trackers or x-country runners! hahaha just wanna know how many are there!! :) please leave your name, school/club, event, or any other details that you would like to disclose about yourself in the sport! :)

Runner here. (I love saying that)
I'm not in track and field though. They said I was too slow. Haha!!
Now I'm studying in Singapore Poly.
Training for the SC half-marathon on 2 dec. Hopefully can get sub-1.45 for it.

I normally run at bedok reservoir for my recovery and tempo runs. I go to Temasek Poly or Singapore Poly for interval training. Long runs I just run random routes from my home until the distance is complete.

hey yo, who's shredrat? hahaha oh man so many VS boys here ahahaha! post your names yeah. maybe seen you all around somewhere hahaha! j_m_s also from VS? well i do 200m and 400m and used to do 100m. hahaha! :)

Im james. nope not from vs. I wish, i missed VS by 3 psle T score marks! VS was my dream school. haha, my bro came from there, ized should know.

Im james. nope not from vs. I wish, i missed VS by 3 psle T score marks! VS was my dream school. haha, my bro came from there, ized should know.

hahah then what school are you from then? hahaha how old are you now btw? hahaha maybe i know you.

i was in track once! wait that was like in pri school! then smth happened to my knee, and never had the courage to go back.

lol ive been a runner (X-country and athletics)
i have won school cross countrys and broken school records and club age champions and stuff.

any body got their times for things?
i can only remember 800m of the top of my head: 2:40

lol ive been a runner (X-country and athletics)
i have won school cross countrys and broken school records and club age champions and stuff.

any body got their times for things?
i can only remember 800m of the top of my head: 2:40

hey how old are you? because 2.40 isn't really a fantastic time. hahahaha sorry

haha, 12 yrs old i thik okay luh, my first 400m during my 1.5 i ran it at 55-56 i think, i kenna psyched out. I burst at the start, that was NOT my plan lor. haha.

Before music came

haha yo. was a runner. used to do 52 for 400m and early 2mins for 800m. but tat was really long long time ago. haha. now i jus do casual long runs and intervals to keep fit. Prefer rockin' nowadays... haha

Back