Rock band with gigs lined up looking for male lead singer

leostudio

Hey guys,

We are a good-level classic rock cover band (Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pixies, Strokes, etc) looking for a good, experienced, and motivated vocalist to join us for rehearsals and gigs in Singapore from January. We have concert dates lined up already.
Looking for someone confident on stage to entertain the audience and front the band.
Hit us up
Max

Telegram @kindablues

Hey guys,

We are a good-level classic rock cover band (Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pixies, Strokes, etc) looking for a good, experienced, and motivated vocalist to join us for rehearsals and gigs in Singapore from January. We have concert dates lined up already.
Looking for someone confident on stage to entertain the audience and front the band.
Hit us up
Max

Telegram @kindablues
Hi. I'm looking for a band to sing with. I'm a music teacher, so have a day job, but have a history of singing in bands in Tanzania, Thailand and China on my International teaching placements. I have a very eclectic range and can sing anything. Never really sung classic rock before, the closest I came being an 80's cover band I sang with in Beijing for 5 years. Have experience singing big songs with a soul band and have professional singing training, exams etc. Very comfortable leading the show from the front. I'm in my mid 50s now, if that matters. Happy to drop into a rehearsal and sing with you if you think it might work.
Craig

I would love to join as well. More a guitarist and done back up with my band in Pakistan. Hard Rock pop covers. Will be in Singapore from 17th Jan. 46 yrs old. No kids. Committed

Best wishes

Rashid

Back