Results are out!!!

marilyn

ok dunno how to name this thread but i am sure there are alot of students in soft, and to those who did well i am sure u strangle n squeeze your parents for a GUITAR and all that la.
so if u can tell us how well u did n what your results got you for!!!
and if possible post up some pics of your new gear!

I know my student got himself a MIA 60th anniversary strat for 2.2k
dunno if thats overpriced or not, i have a feeling maybe hmmmm....

i wonder if this thread should be elsewhere. haha come come show us just tell some stories and let us oogle at the spoils of this 10mth war!

2.2k instrument la... I get L1R4: 12 pts 2 As (pretty good within my famiily) for my Os 3 years ago also cant get anything T-T

hahahahaha. i took my psle 2 years ago and got 256 but din get anything from parents. but i went to a neighbourhood school and now my results suck HAHAHa.

GOOD LUCK A LEVEL STUDENTS! =D i now left 6 more papers for bloody o level, what i will get uh... is actually i nvr bug my parents, i work myself and earn the guitar

S470 Scalloped fretboard added on with TESLAs pickups total guitar project gonna cost 1.6k arund there =D

lol.

After my O lvls I did better than expected. My dad let me construct my own computer, and it still works

After A's... can't remember what he gave but I know it was something inexpensive... Yet again i was in the ARMY so can't rly enjoy it much..

hmm, no reward for me from my family...
But the true reward is having a better future...

But i am gonna reward myself with a new guitar and pedal soon tho...Waiting to see what ppl have got to offer me.

As a parent myself, I just want to wish good luck to those sitting for their exams and dont feel disheartened if there's no rewards for your good results. I dont get any reward myself when I'm still studying.

The good result itself is already a reward.

well to all O's n A's students hopefully u guys pass with good grades n get into a good school!

but yea come on on more ppl show us what u got??? anything haha.

well i rem for my P6 psle i got a pair of rollerblades, but as i grew older everything was save up from my allowance.

Back