Red Devils 2010 - 2011

wayne-rooney_1713533c.jpg

the lad above signed a new deal with his club. maybe he should reflect on why he's not doing his club any good in the mean time.

I doubt he gives a shit - he already got his salary doubled from 90K gbp per week ...

Last edited:
City 0 - Utd 0

i actually woke up early in the morning to watch this match... but it's one of the most static derby ever. yawn.

rafael_da_silva.jpg

Rafael's early mistake in last night's Utd-Wigan match nearly led to the team conceding a goal. this incident got the better of his focus throughout the first half- rather evident. but he's stellar in the subsequent 45min, some of the best crosses were by him.

I do hope than man u can maintain their unbeaten record - till they get to Emirates this season - so that AFC can break it ...

i've not been watching soccer for a while because it's beginning to be a little boring when the team at the top isn't quite their worth.

alex-ferguson.jpg

but last night, this chap in an act implied perplexity & desperation (or so it seems to us all),...

Fabio_Rafael.jpg

deployed defenders to see his team through, including the twins you see above. & what do you know, his team won.

Back