Reanimated MetalZone updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekz

Just a small service announcement.

Version 1.01 of the mod is out,
Please bring in your modded MetalZone for the free upgrade.

Changes:
More gain in the reanimated mode.

Sorry AEnemic, your MT-2 doesn't qualify for the mod update.

j/k: Of cos you do.
As long as I modded it and I told you I gave you the reanimation mod
you'll qualify for the update.

I update the mods based on the feedback I recieve from the users.

If you want your DS-1 to sound a certain way, can just tell me.
I can tweak it a little, if it turns into a popular demand I'll probably
extend a free update to all my past customers.

I'll state what every update does, so you can chose whether you want
it or not.

Just give me more feedback, and give it a year or two, we might collectively create something thats really really awesome.

Those who have an MT-2, please send your pedals in. I just received my re-reanimated MT-2. And I can say, that the reanimated MT-2 is awesome, especially for those who find the fizzy distortion abit too lame for Metal playing.

The much more open(clearing off of the fizziness) mod was introduced with the re-animation. This new mod, adds more gain. It really makes the MT-2 very valuable.

Send your pedals in to seekz, and for this kind of job well done deserves at least a servicing charge. Haha, I think I need to treat you to kopi already ar!

The much more open(clearing off of the fizziness) mod was introduced with the re-animation. This new mod, adds more gain. It really makes the MT-2 very valuable.

Yup thats the way to do it....gives it more of an amp like feel and voicing.

:cool:

Yeah, goose. It does make it sound much more amp-like gain. I am digging it alot, right now I'm trying to get a sound clip going, stupid Line 6 program has weird amp presets that suck.

Ok here, I've done some sort of an upload on soundclick. Hope this will help those who are thinking of getting the mod.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7242827

Not bad... Still has that compressed "bees in a can" sound, but then again, that's inherent of the MT2. It's still lacking that low end bottom growl the TL8 has. And it's more compressed sounding than the Keeley MT2. But overall, not bad sounding. Bigger and boomier than stock.

Maybe cause I have the gain up quite high when I was recording, still trying a few more settings on the pedal. But I like the sound so far :)

Wow thanks, I can't download right now cause I'm in class, but is it a free trial software? Or a freeware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back