Rare TMG Nigel Hendroff Signature Model Telecaster

GET

Friends of the Christian music circle, I have an original first run Limited Edition (No. 8 of 10) rare and highly collectible TMG Nigel Hendroff Signature Model Telecaster for sale! Please note that this was the first run that has the original Fender-style Telecaster headstock before TMG replaced it with their proprietary headstock in their subsequent production models. The juicy details of this wonderful instrument include: Sperzel locking tuners (awesome!), TV Jones Classic pickups (currently fitted with TV Jones P-90 but the originals are in the case), Bigsby vibrato, relic white nitrocellulose finish, signed by the man himself, Certificate of Authenticity, TMG Nigel Hendroff embroided tan case and case candy. Other than one test run, this guitar has never been played and has stayed faithfully stored away in its case in my temperature and humidity control studio so you can assured it is in its original condition. Selling some collectibles now to finance a new car no there reason. If you are looking at this ad, you probably know the highs and lows surrounding the TMG company but I will assure you I am one of the lucky ones as I received my order without a single issue and I absolutely love this guitar. If it wasn't for the ridiculous price of cars, I would be keeping this guitar for the next 20 years.
Please WhatsApp me at: 96851765. I am selling it at SGD$2.8 but I am open to slight negotiations if you are want to genuinely adopt this guitar from me. More pictures available upon request but don't ask me for them if you are just look-seeing. Thank you! 20151011_071634.jpg20151011_072154.jpg20151011_072000.jpg20151011_072030.jpg20151011_072051.jpg

Back