Rare Made In Japan Aria Acoustic Guitar (Lawsuit Era) + Guitar Bag and Pick $180

guitarmansg

Have you ever wondered how it would feel like to own a guitar that was not made in China, Indonesia or in similar low cost countries that do not bother with quality?

Well, here is your chance today!

This is one from my collection for your collection. A rare Made In Japan Lawsuit Era Aria Acoustic Guitar bought from Swee Lee back in the day (Its been so well kept that the original stickers from Swee Lee are still on board).

IMG_3773.jpg
IMG_3776.jpg

This dream of a dreadnought sized guitar combines both great looks with an awesome sound that is virtually unmatched by anything you will ever see in modern day guitars at this price point (its carefully made in Japan under the strictest quality conditions). Just hear it to believe it.

Your new baby also comes with pretty new strings (no fear of rust when playing) and was serviced so the action is very comfortable (painless playing guaranteed). You've just got to strum it to believe how well this plays.

That's not all!

You will also be getting a guitar bag to keep this baby protected, and a pick so you really have everything you need to start strumming right away.

At the price point I am selling it, this is truly a steal so contact me at 9112 8560 to deal at this unbeatable price.

Viewing/Inspection/Collection at East Coast, Marine Parade, East MRT Line.

Usual Available Timings:
East Coast/East MRT line: Before 1pm, and after 9pm on Weekdays. After 6.30pm on weekends.

Marine Parade: Weekday/Weekend afternoons.

Latest posts

Back