4) DoubleBlade
5) stars
6) fluzzeee
7) tany
8). wangdexian
9. gordonzz

i also bassist! :D

wahhahhahaah ...

everybody is right to express their view on this matter. yes then yes lor , no then no lor.

final decision lies with James. :D

Ya. Just a form of statistics to show how many people want a bass forum. Doesn't mean that there will be one at the end of the day, but at least James can see how many of us wants one :lol:

Of course of course...But i did remember though, that he asked for a show of hands, not fingers.

I'm just bored, not like i care about the forum anyway :)

Have u all heard of Victor Wooten?? Well.. He's a damn gd bassist whom start as early as 5 years old.. Damn he's gd!! :twisted:

moggie_54 said:
Have u all heard of Victor Wooten?? Well.. He's a damn gd bassist whom start as early as 5 years old.. Damn he's gd!! :twisted:

OMG WOOTEN RIGHT
YEAH DAMN RIGHT OMG
HE CAN PLAY LIKE A GAZILLION NOTES OMG

:lol:

moggie_54 said:

Last i remember, Mr.Wooten hurt my fingers pretty bad... Although hes short in stature, he makes you feel that hes larger than life both on and off stage.

can we go back to the bass forum?? lol!! now onli 9 ppl.. haha.. how to open a bass forum.. later the fourm seem so dead.. :D

Oh right, we must not play into the guitarist's master plan!

1) purplehaze3691
2) 3notesabar
3) afterdeath
4) DoubleBlade
5) stars
6) fluzzeee
7) tany
8) wangdexian
9. gordonzz

I hope to see less regular bass players come in more often and add their name to this list. If not, i'll be forced to call all my bad-ass, GAS-ed up, delusional freaks of nature, bass playing buddies to log in.

3notesAbar said:
I hope to see less regular bass players come in more often and add their name to this list. If not, i'll be forced to call all my bad-ass, GAS-ed up, delusional freaks of nature, bass playing buddies to log in.

You've got one of them here! :lol:

Back