Placebo: 23rd March, MTV Fashionanbly Loud @ Ngee Ann City

ziggy said:
If i can't get in i think i'm going to stand outside the tent and enjoy the music looking like a retard.

haha, just dress fahionably with big big shades and just try to sashay past security lah! :lol:

rather unbelievably, I got an invitation for this. :)

It is a ticketed event - but since its in civic plaza (in the middle of taka) I think its best just standing outside and watching. I do not know the actual cost, but it should be a fair bit

saito said:

It is a ticketed event - but since its in civic plaza (in the middle of taka) I think its best just standing outside and watching. I do not know the actual cost, but it should be a fair bit

How'd you get it?>

nitrovo said:
saito said:

How'd you get it?>

Contacts, my friend, contacts!

saito said:

i got 20 8)

unfortunately i've got a list of people i'm giving them to... if someone backs out maybe i'll offer it here.

superkicky said:
saito said:

i got 20 8)

unfortunately i've got a list of people i'm giving them to... if someone backs out maybe i'll offer it here.

I know this is very tick skin but if you have 2 extra dun mind spare me and my friend 1 each. :wink:

cool

4 long time i wait for placebo " without you i am nothing "
more detail pls. call me at 82099156, let watch molko sing

saito said:

LOL... You got it from me, and I got it from Denise Keller @ the AsianBeat Finals. *ahem*

Sorry guys, the tickets aren't for sale.

untitled12ye.jpg

ooOoOoOoo!

theyre having it in a "tent"

so, i guess, its possible to hear Placebo from the outside...

whatever it is, ill be there..even though if it means sitting outside in the freakin rain ..

Back