pedal mod needed. Anyone can do this? redwitch sevn sisters battery bypass

shioks76

HI ive got the redwitch seven sisters micro pedal. Problem is they come with lithium ion batteries and are required in order to be used. Would anyone like to try to do a mod to remove and then bypass the lithium ion batteries? I got 2 of them before i realised the battery thingy issue. Thanks in advance

Hi Shioks76,

Please do not attempt to modify your Seven Sisters pedals. The units need to have the battery plugged in to function (yes -mightyboy88, the units do ship with their battery attached and installed).
If you do not wish to use the rechargeable function just plug the units in as you would any other dc powered pedal - there is no need to remove the Li battery.
Modifying the pedal in any way at all will void all warranties and guarantees.

Cool.

Warm Regards,

Ben Fulton
Owner - Red Witch Analog Ltd :)

if thats the case cool. Will consider getting more of the red witch seven sisters pedals in the future. The variety of pedals available in this size is still lacking at the momment. :)

wow tts cool. hi ben, may i know if you have any distributors of the seven sisters micro pedals here in Singapore?

Or do you ship the pedals direct to Singapore?

wow tts cool. hi ben, may i know if you have any distributors of the seven sisters micro pedals here in Singapore?

Or do you ship the pedals direct to Singapore?

Ebenex has a bunch mate.

VERY cool of Red Witch to sign up to a Singaporean forum to directly respond to an earnest enquiry!

Hi there folks,

My pleasure :) I do what I can to help :)

Our two excellent dealers in Singapore are:

Ebenex and Davis Guitar.

Coolio!

Have a truly brilliant day.

B

Back