Party plannin'

phreeek

Hey guys, im sure this would be useful to Softies across the board, and serve to enlighten me as well, do any of u guys know of good private locations with a setup for insturments?

Like obviously yes jamming studios, but for parties, eg, a pub or bar to go along with the music, food maybe..

Yes, I have the intention of getting together a similar kind of event, a closed door private party with live music and some finger food and drinks.

I wonder if Rockstar will allow that ie. finger food such as sushi and simple soft drinks for a three hour showcase cum small (not very wild) party/gathering.

Perhaps Rockstar could kindly advise.

:mrgreen:

Well, if you're looking to host a private party, and would like some finger food to go along, how about you check out an event organizer, they can book venues and they do provide a one-stop solution.

here's one that I know of:

B Cube Entertainment
www.bcube-entertainment.com

how about you check out an event organizer[/url]

Got budget leh.. haha rockstar studios looks very nice.. but yeah food n drinks..

actually, a place to hang out, chillax, makan abit.. with a private stage n available instruments is very appealing, why hasent anyone really capitalised on it..

Last edited:
because it's not very profitable, so if you do it you've got to do it for the passion (alot of people do) and probably have other sources of income (not many people do).

okay lei, so far i know getting some speakers and mics will only cost around $300. don't know if that is the market rate though.

but then again, if u cater ur own food, not too bad also. maybe 100 plus 200. then use condo clubhouse = cheap and good.

at least better than paying some pub. hehe

Back