Madagascar mayhem | mambo beach club | sat 22 june

bladelustre

Somewhere hidden off the hustle and bustle of the city lies a creation where resonating beats lure you into an exquisite experience—MAMBO BEACH CLUB. Be pumped up by voluptuous beats produced by the crew from BlackWhite Productions and drench yourself in what the hype is all about at this all-in-one island chill-out. From the creators of "SPRING BREAK, SINGAPORE'S 1st EVER POOL PARTY" & "LIFE'S A BEACH—FOAM PARTY", BLACKWHITE PRODUCTIONS is proud to present its latest wildest theme "MADAGASCAR MAYHEM". Quoting Marty the Zebra: This place is crackalacking. Oh, I could hang here. I could hang here~

One of the most interesting facts of Madagascar is that almost all of its animal and plant species are unique to the island and have evolved into some of the oddest forms found on earth. Become an exotic endangered species and discover yourself right smack in the tropical scenery of fabulously fierce feisty females in furry head gears and flirtatious bikinis! Happy Slappers! Is there any reason to celebrate?

An animalistic adventure awaits you with nocturnal creatures from the foliage of the deepest jungles. To spice up the party from dusk to dawn, we are giving away 300 limited adorably EXOTIC Animal Head gears! Splash into the watering hole and heat up the humid dance floor as we bring Africa to life. Expect sick beats from reputable DJs, collision of beastly bodies with a psychedelic scenery that your presence would serve to make sicker than the movies. So welcome to the jungle, bitch~!

★★★ EVENT DETAILS ★★★

Event: MADAGASCAR MAYHEM
Date: 22nd June'13, Saturday
Time: 6pm - 2am next day
Venue: Mambo Beach Club @ Sentosa
Address: 40 Siloso Beach Walk, S098996
Dress Code: Beach wear, dress light, dress sexy, get a tan
✌ This is a ☁ RAIN or ☼ SHINE event ✌

Tickets:
♚ Ladies: Free Entry + 1 Animal Hat ( First 150 to RSVP & SIGN UP )
Ladies simply state "RSVP" on the event wall & fill up the registration form for your Guestlist. Submitted names would be reflected by the door girl upon entry to Mambo Beach Club. Guestlist is strictly for LADIES. If you type RSVP +5, only the individual who signed up will get the free Animal Hat. Hence, every lady should register in order to obtain the free Animal Hat.

♛ GENTS: $25 Presale, $30 at the door ( 1 Complimentary Drink + 1 $10 Marcella Gift Voucher )
SMS 86498563 to reserve your tickets.
Please include your name,age and type in "Mambo Beach house"

★★★ VIP Table and Bottle Packages ★★★
✷Table Reservations: Contact Bak ✆ *86498563✷
Choose a package below and be rewarded with a great VIP experience! In addition to what is listed below, you get preferred/fast entry into the event (skip the queue!) + unlimited ladies.

✏ Package E $300
✔1 bottle of SAUZA TEQUILA 0.7L OR EFFEN VODKA 0.7L
✔1 bottle of NICHOLAS FEUILLATTE 0.75L
✔1 Seated table
✔Waivers 3 Male Entry, Mixers

✏ Package D $400
✔2 bottles of EFFEN VODKA 0.7L
✔1 Seated Table
✔Waivers 4 Male Entry, Mixers

✏ Package C $500
✔1 bottle of MAGNUM EFFEN VODKA 1.5L
✔1 bottle of SAUZA TEQUILA 0.7L
✔2 Seated Tables
✔Waivers 5 Male Entry, Mixers

✏ Package B $800
✔1 bottle of MAGNUM EFFEN VODKA 1.5L
✔1 bottle of MAGNUM NICHOLAS FEUILLATTE 1.5L
✔1 bottle of SAUZA TEQUILA 0.7L
✔1 VIP Prime Sofa/VIP Private Gazebo with Jacuzzi
✔Waivers 8 Male Entry, Mixers

✏ Package A $1000
✔2 bottles of MAGNUM EFFEN VODKA 1.5L
✔1 VIP Prime Sofa & LED SEATS/VIP Private Gazebo with Jacuzzi
✔Waivers 10 Male Entry, Mixers

*Lockers available for storage of personal belongings*

Ready to ‘move it move’ it this 22nd June, Saturday? BlackWhite Productions is prepared to transform your soul into a true party animal with MADAGASCAR MAYHEM. We’ll see you rockin’ out to the jungle beat and promise it’ll be better than the Night Safari. Bringing you the best brand of beach parties is the BWP crew catching you groovin’ out in whatever bestial creature of your choice. In our very own Madagascar, you know you’ll have it rad and rebelliously ridiculous—Just remember Alex the Lion: Whoa! Hold up there a second, fuzzbucket. You mean like, uh, the "live in a mud hut, wipe yourself with a leaf" type wild? —Yes, we seriously do.
So come on down guys,

Julian: We thank you with enormous gratitude for chasing away the foosa.

Gloria the Hippo: The who-sa?

Julian: The foosa. They are always annoying us by trespassing, interrupting our parties, and ripping our limbs off.

And let your party animal roam free for a roaring good time

Zuba: Before I kick your butt again, tell me why you want to be alpha lion?

Makunga: I'm better looking, I have better hair, I'm very smart and I want everyone to do what I say.

For ladies. pls reply to this thread. i will pm the guestlist and animal hat ASAP. I will keep it on check often =)

994142_10151645017255890_176313749_n.jpg

Back