Mouthful of Glass Gig featuring: Attention! The Newsport Down, Aquila Vasica and more

FACEBOOK EVENT LINK CAN BE FOUND HERE!
https://www.facebook.com/events/656023817859640/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Glassmouth presents: Mouthful of Glass
The epic series of music shows featuring our favourite bands.

This debut series will feature:

---------- At 6:00PM ----------
Attention! The New Portsdown (ATNP)
Pop Punk/Pop Rock

These guys will kick-off the show with catchy tunes and lots of jumping. It's time to party!

---------- At 6:30PM ----------
Aquila Vasica
Alternative/Post-Hardcore

For fans of Sleeping With Sirens. If you are into fast intense music romanced with really beautiful vocals of many ranges, be sure to catch them.

---------- At 7:00PM ----------
Take-Off
Punk Rock/Pop Punk

Does Blink-182 and Bowling for Soup interest you? Of course it does. And so will these guys. My personal
favourite band here. Sure, they are new, but they will bring back memories of how you once listened to blink-182 and enjoyed it.

---------- At 7:30PM ----------
Emily in Denial
Metalcore

Consisting of 6 kids, these bunch will pound you with heavy riffs and a harmony of screams by a male and female. Even if you are not into heavy music, you will surely enjoy the intensity.

---------- At 8:00PM ----------
Tomorrows Ever Ending
Metalcore

They have got a package to deliver to you and it's full of breakdowns and mayhem. Like the previous band, they will send your soul to hell.

---------- At 8:30PM ----------
Glassmouth
Heavy Punk/Mathcore

We look forward to seeing you there!

Pink Noize - 5:45PM - $10 -Free Stickers

Media personnel contact me.

Bands who want to play for next Mouthful of Glass, to apply:
Come down for this event to support and look for me! (Show is based on short listing and appropriate event genre)

WARNING: Violence, bullies and deliberate/negligent kicking are not welcomed. Mosh pits and steppy dancy thingy are fine, involuntarily causing hurt is not.
However you can fight outside of the venue, where we will gamble and bet on who win and lose. Yay for multi-entertainment event!

---------- Thank you ----------

Back