Order Closed!

johnny_be_goode

Catalogue:
https://www.halleonard.com

Please include the nick-title-inventory number-retail price

Example: for this title
https://www.halleonard.com/item_det...efer=search&type=product&keywords=accelerate+

t65046uecey.jpg

Price with Shipping: Retail Price X 1.5
For the above title is 24.95 X 1.5 = S$37.50(Your Price)

jbg - ACCELERATE YOUR GUITAR PLAYING - 00320237 - US$24.95

Taking 30 or more orders

Good price, I did a quick check, about the same if you would buy bulk via Amazon and then go through vPost. (Is that what you're doing? :wink:)

Will start the ball rolling:

Book MO
1. thor666 - Accelerate Your Guitar Playing - HL 00320237 - $24.95USD

Don't mean to rain on your parade. But I got my copy of Tomo Fujita's AYGP for 38bucks from Mr. Ho at Memphis Music.

I also got him to order 'Monster Scales and Modes' by Dave Celentano. Came in two weeks, and I paid 13bucks for it. The official list price is 8usd.

You know there's also a AYGP series 2. But Tomo is distributing it himself instead of going through Hal Leonard.

Yeah, and the AYGP, despite being a DVD instructional, comes with a 80page booklet. Quite cool if you ask me, :wink:

Go get it from Mr.Ho at Memphis, top notch service, and GREAT prices. 8)

I've been buying stuff from him for close to 10 years already, never dissapointed me once.

Hey Chris, same experience with Mr. Ho here. Despite just getting to know him, and only purchasing 3 separate items so far.

Plus he's very quick when it comes to ordering and also very prompt in contacting you when your order arrives.

I realised that we've veered really off tangent from JBG's original post. My apologies for hijacking your thread.

Anyway, Mr. Ho is from Memphis Music. The store is on the same level as Guitar 77, Peninsular.

He has a quite a selection of books and DVDs, etc, available there. But you can always check out the Hal Leonard or related publishers' website and let Mr. Ho order the book/DVD for you. Cheaper, so to speak.

yes, I agree to order from mr. Ho. Please support local shop that provide good service. :lol: It will be cheaper some more if you order from him

Back