Opnions Needed!

Ex14

Hey guys i really need your opnion on the Boss AC-3 pedals! I kinda want to get it so that i wouldn't need to drag along TWO guitars for my chruch performances.( and also my acoustic no pick u ^-^''')

Also I need opnionThe on Hollow bodied guitars such as sheralton, riveria or any with a shape similar to a 335, but much cheaper of course thanks!

I'm currently using the boss AC-2 and it serves the exact purpose of not lugging around 2 guitars. Other than the volume drop, it works well enough for me.

I bought AC-3 for 2 months, then i sold it. It makes hiss noise and the sound for sure cannot compare the real acoustic one.
try to carry 2 guitars lah...haha.

I've got the behringer version of the AC-2, which isn't a great pedal, but sorta mimics an acoustic type sound. You probably need to put some eq on it, so unless your FOH board has a really good eq which can flip between your electric sound and the acoustic sound, I'd stick with two guits...

Or why not just play the acoustic bits with your electric... or vice versa? I've been using my acoustic with od and distortion for years...

personally, i feel that nothing can take the place of an acoustic guitar. just my personal preference. i'll leave the acoustic guitar at church?

Fender's Deluxe Power Stratocaster with Fishman Piezo bridge may serve your needs. http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0139300367. I have one. From experience, the piezo sounds better when played in large hall than Jam studio. If you're thinking of hollows or semi hollows, you may need to replace the bridge with a piezo bridge. I'm in the middle of installing a piezo bridge from allparts on a Talman semi hollow. not sure of the outcome though.

Back