OM-Kreator Violent Revolution Cover on Youtube--Metalheads come in!

Anirudh

Hello everyone!

As promised heres the third installment of my guitar cover videos, violent Revolutiiiiiiiionnnnnn \m/.

one of my favourite songs ever and had a lotta fun palying it. so i hope you guys out there enjoy watching it equally as well. sorry for the delay

thanx for all the support so far!

cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P165i97i1sI

PS:i screw up on the ending riff lawl

Last edited:
=astaroth

oh thats a sweet cover, he has professional equipment to do his recording QQ. haha i only have my shitty digicam, which explains the shitty sound quality. hope you likes it tho :)

=deathism

hmm i just recorded it over the original soundtrack..i do taht for all my covers. but i think there this forum called guitarbt.com o something which has a huge database of backing tracks.

cheers..thanx for watching!

Last edited:
the last time i checked, they didnt have any kreator backing tracks..

and i've got no idea how to make a drum track either.

eh dude..ur sound is very muffled..cant hear much there..

yeah this cover kidna shitty coz my camera struggled to pick up the lowe frequenciees. I ahd to turn on my speakrs and my amp on very loud for the camera to pick up the spunds audibly. and i had to ensure that my guitars louder than the original soundtrack, so my amp was turned out slightly louder.

ayah it was kinda messy, but its still pretty audible isnt it?

just a small update guys, my cover of the Duke Nukem Theme song will be up very soon, so please do keep checking back. Cheers!

haha yes, duke nukem ftw

Back