OM-Kreator Phobia Cover on Youtube--Metalheads come in!

Anirudh

hello everyone,

as promised here is my second installment of my covers. This is a song from legendary German thrash metal band Kreators Outcast album titled Phobia.

Please do leave your thoughts and comments here and/or on Youtube, they're much appreciated.

My next song will be Violent Revolution from Kreator as well, so keep your eyes peeled for that. (will try to get it up by next week). In the meantime, hope you enjoy this video.

Thanks, cheers and stay metal

\m/

YouTube - Kreator - Phobia (Cover)

woah long fingers! im guessing it will come in handy when you're not playing guitar as well hehehe...

nice playing anyway dude!

Good timing. Nice sliding effects you have thrown in too. And dude, you have long fingers i must say!

hah, thanx for checking it out bro. really appreciate it.

woah long fingers! im guessing it will come in handy when you're not playing guitar as well hehehe...

LAWL. thanx ah bro, im sure that time will come heh :p

cheers

Will be putting up a cover of Violent Revolution soon, so do keep checking back. thanx for the support

hell yeah, just gotta learn the ending guitar lead and stuff. then i will record asap. thanx for the support

Update: just finished learning Violent Revolution..will practice a bit mroe tomorrow and try to get it up by Monday..so keep chekcing back!

cheers

Latest posts

Back