'Nostalgia Singing Competition' strange things happen

ANDY82

i was looking at this http://soft.com.sg/forum/competition/92534-december-singing-competition-3.html

i not sure what happen it told contestant about this

"Hi All,

Just a clarification note, it was mentioned during the Auditions that only shortlisted participants would be notified if they got into the next round. However, due to the lack of eligible participants for the Competition, none of the auditionees were selected and Gefang Music Academy had to annul our 'Nostalgia' Singing Competition.

The prizes from the sponsors were then re-negotiated to be distributed to the audience who participated in our games during our show.

We would like to sincerely apologise as the clarification mail to all participants was retained in our server and not disseminated, therefore causing the misunderstanding. I believe that all participants will be receiving the clarification mail soon.

We genuinely appreciate the effort that all participants have put into the application and the time and trouble spent at the Auditions. We will be retaining all participants' application and contact details, and will update you on our future events or if there are any other suitable opportunities that may arise.

Gefang Music Academy sincerely apologises for the misunderstanding that arose due to our team's negligence, but would like to thank all participating musicians for the strong support given to us.

Your kind understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thank you"

i find is abit "unfair" to the contestant.
wonder anyone can give tips how to handle this kind of singing "compeition" so that it will not happen again.

Back