Nin New Free Album!

emg-rocks

after just releasing their 'ghosts' album earlier this year. NIN are giving out their latest album, 'the slip' for free!!

go download it from here...
The Slip

I swear, he's breaking new ground at such breakneck speed, one wonders what he's going to do next. I love this man.

Respect for Trent Reznor and the album is really good! I love every bit of it! Better than YZ!

It has the noise factor!

ahhhh great........free albums baby!!

maybe one day we'll get so bored of free things we'll wanna pay for em again!!!

Trent released Ghosts I for download first, around March last year. In Rainbows followed in the footsteps a few months later. Next is Metallica.

Good to see them exploring other ways of distribution. Although I couldn't care less right now since I always download first before I buy, but offering it in FLAC and 24/96 wavs is pretty awesome.

I really love the album, it's a masterpiece. It caught my ears on the first play. 1,000,000, Letting You and Head Down are awesome! I have been playing The Slip and nothing else since the release.

It's just that the mood in the music and the story is lacking behind the lyrics. He needs to give more time to his music. That's what I think.

heh, the fuzz in the album sounds really ugly, but fit in nicely. Sounds rather close to some effector 13 fuzz, especially on 1000000

corona radiata one of my fave from the album. Nice!

Last edited:
but offering it in FLAC and 24/96 wavs is pretty awesome.
Exactly. Couple that with the perfect license of CC, I have great respect for these guys now :mrgreen:

It's no "big slap" to any entity. It's just a display of appreciation. It shows that they make music for the music, not for the money.

Back