new PRS SEs

xklusivly4u

Not sure someone posted here before. There are new SE guitars coming up. 2010 will be a year of dilemma for many, as PRS 25th anniversary models are gorgeous and Ibanez is also releasing 20th anni UV and the new fabric pattern Jem !

opeth.jpg

blacklabel.jpg

allender.jpg

PRS-TORERO-SE-2.jpg

1st pic, PRS SE opeth signature guitar? oh my oh my

It is indeed. I am sign up for that one.

PRS SE MIKAEL AKERFELDT SIGNATURE, TORTOISE SHELL FINISH WITH GIGBAG Extra-thick single cutaway mahogany body, maple top with flamed maple veneer, maple neck with 24 fret ebony fingerboard, original PRS bird inlays, PRS designed tremolo & non-locking tuners, gold hardware, PRS HFS & Vintage bass humbucking pickups, volume & tone control with 3-way toggle switch, "Opeth" logo on top, cordura gigbag included.

Yea im GASING for the opeth one too. Anyway, where did you find all this news? i cant see the pics on the PRS web

Nick catanese sig holy s***!!!!!!

As you can see, PRS can now put EMG's in their guitars. They always wanted to sign a deal with them but couldn't for some reason. Now since Nick Catanese moved over from Washburn, PRS has signed a deal with EMG, allowing new models to be released with EMG's stock!! Thank Nick!!

Last edited:
Nick catanese sig holy s***!!!!!!

As you can see, PRS can now put EMG's in their guitars. They always wanted to sign a deal with them but couldn't for some reason. Now since Nick Catanese moved over from Washburn, PRS has signed a deal with EMG, allowing new models to be released with EMG's stock!! Thank Nick!!

damn right there predz! i wonder how wicked can they get when fitted on PRSes!

em... are we buying the guitar for its sheer goodness or a certain graphic it's decorated with?
ill-violated-dead-smiley-5386.gif

but..but...still...arrghhh!! GAS is too great!! must...control.... :mrgreen:

but the 1st one looks nice. the cutaway is surprisingly low for a single cut :D 1st time i see a single cut with the upper cutaway at the 19th fret instead of the std 17th fret. plus lower cutaway at the 24th fret!! prs really caught me on this one haha

Last edited:
Back