new guitar

strats

ok basically i was debating on whether to get a new bass or a guitar.. so i finally thot of getting a new guitar but i have no idea whad to get.. some details about whad i want

- H-H config
- 24 frets
- 3 or 5 way doesnt really matter
- i play mostly emocore and basically looking for a chunkier/heavier sound while palm muting
- it needs to be below 700
- strat shaped body

and also whads the diff between a passive and active PU? my friend recommended a bc rich flying v at 400+200 for PU upgrade or a ESPkh602(or was it 601) can you guys help me out?

i think best would be for u to get an ibanez RG, RGT or GRG series, coz those are like one of the best (imo) guitars with 24frets and 2humbuckers, and the closest u can get to a 24fret HH config strat. i believe u can get em for below ur budget as well.

p.s. flying Vs are kinda unbalanced, the necks are heavier then the bods, so it might get really annoying when u let go of the neck and it slides down :D

Fruitwine said:
p.s. flying Vs are kinda unbalanced, the necks are heavier then the bods, so it might get really annoying when u let go of the neck and it slides down :D

Just get a good leather strap. :)

Well my reccomendation would be the Schecter C1s.
New stock should be coming in soon at Guitar 77.

Back