Narsil : Death Metal from Delhi, India

zoopertrip

As I mentioned in a thread earlier, there are some fine Indian bands that I'd like to introduce to my friends here in Singapore, the same way I've been informing folks back home about the scene here.

I posted the myspace link of my band Oritus earlier and god some wonderful comments. I've also been istening to some of other clips posted and I must say I'm very impressed.

All this goes towards the bigger picture of me trying to work out a way of ogranizing an all day or even weekend-long gig, no genre restrictions, with local bands sharing the stage with some of my fellow Indian bands. Should be fun :D

With that, for all you death metal fans here, i present Narsil, from New Delhi, India. A 5-piece outfit, heavily influenced by bands such as Dying Fetus, Carcass, Krisiun, etc, they've been around for around a year now, and have built up a strong fanbase with their "originals first" approach.

There's only so much that words can say, so lemme shut up for a while and give you this : www.myspace.com/narsilhome

comments welcome ! :)

Back