Musical Kittens Looking for New Home

mikemann

Hi all,

About 1month ago, I heard some sound at the back storage of my studio, and in the next 3 days, I discovered that there are 6kittens with mother staying there. Malnourished conditoned then, I had to get food and litter box for them to have proper living condition.

2weeks later the mummy cat stopped coming back and I have being caring them ever since, with help from my sis and bro.

I guess they are about 2-3months old. They are clean and uses only the litter box and newspaper corner. I have bathe them twice already, once a week and a few more round should delice them fully. Feeding is easy as they are not fussy and taking dry food as main staple eagerly. As they have being staying in my studio all this while, I guess they should be pretty musically inclined and musician friendly.

So if you or you know anyone who wants to adopt one or more of these kittys, just PM or sms me at 97337161.

Thanks
Mikemann

Resizeof00000030.jpg

Resizeof00000027.jpg

Resizeof00000026.jpg

Resizeof00000025.jpg

I think my sis is covering that already. There are cats and dogs co-habiting in harmony so can consider that too.

Cats are easier to care for as they are more independant and toilet train naturally. I also have a dog at home. I just don't have time to care for them in my workplace, maybe one or 2 could be fine.

Just a reminder, to commit a pet you must be able to care for it for life, as it depends on you for its food and shelter. Do not adopt on the spur of the moment you feel like it, or just because its cute. Neglect of pet is as good as a capital crime.

These kits are at the right age for adoption as at this age, they can easily develope a strong bond with it's new owner.

Read on the net that a stray cat normally live for about 3-5yrs. But a cat with a home and owner have a lifespan of 13-15yrs.

That's very kind of you. I'll see if anyone's interested in adopting.

Oh, just to let you know. The camera's flash is bad for the kittens' eyes, so refrain from using flash if you can.

It depends on what one calls strays. The Cat Welfare & SPCA have a scheme for free spaying of cats so that they can live through their lives without adding to the population. Usually cats spayed under this scheme are sent there by volunteers who feed the cats on a regular basis. I've taken care of a cat since SARS until it died literally in my arms last December. I guess it had a good 7 years. Some of the kittens I cared for since them are living healthily and happily except for one family in the neighbourhood who will pester the town council to get rid of all cats. But I've been fighting the town council on this matter since SARS and we are like in a truce. Talking about the music scene that goes for looks, I lost a few of my better looking kittens. But I'm happy that someone took interest in them, hopefully not to put them in a cage like ornamental fish.

The kittens that Mike is having really needs adoption because they will have a lot of problem fending for themselves because they had been dependent since. I'm not sure if I can find someone who can adopt them.

hellmurderer said:
Sorry out of the topic, but can someone tell me what's the lifespan of a cat?

mINE LASTED 18 YEARS...

but at the hands of dat cat stomper in the vids doing the round ...who knows..18 minutes?

Back